Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
So here is my 1,000th post. A friend gave me a catalog that had a t-shirt in it that reminded me of Bad and if I could afford it, I’d send it to him, not that a new shirt is at the top of his to-do list right now. The t-shirt says:

Resistance is not futile
It’s voltage divided by current.

So, not perfect. Can anybody else come up with a vaping t-shirt that says it all? “Rah-Rah ECF!” doesn’t count, lol, though may get you brownie points with the mods. Worse things could happen. I have to hit the hay but would like to what you can come up with. Be nice, this only the second thread I’ve started, I think.

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
If I had the artistic talent, this picture redone in a more shirt friendly three or four color line drawing style would be good for the front. Maybe even add a wick going into some sort of tank or vat and vapor rising up from the coil into the sky.
joinresistance1.jpg

On the back in large lettering would be the "VAPING KICKS ASH" slogan.

Any vaping artists on here want do up a vector graphic?:p

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
My younger son came up with a good one the other day:

"Vaping doesn't kill people, smoking kills people. Vaping kills germs." :laugh:

ETA: Ooo... my bad, this can't be attributed to my kid as it turns out it was in another thread here. It actually belongs to Traver in a somewhat modified form. I just thought it was my son since he comes up with some real deep ones occasionally. For example, "if vegetarians eat only vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?" :blink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread