T22 mod green light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Green light indicates the unit is "on" and the battery fully charged according to the owners manual. Endura T22 User Manual

To turn the unit "off", click the fire button quickly three times. To turn back "on", click quickly three times.

A blinking green light could indicate a coil short in your tank. Replace the coil.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My t22 mod is sitting in front of me, the light on it is green until I press it down which it then flashes. The light won't go away, it was in my pocket and only a little bit warm when I took it out. What are my options as I don't want to do anything that might set it off
Hi,
How did you resolve the leaking issues you had last month?
Has the tank continued to leak?
Do you have another device to use so that you don't return to smoking cigarettes?

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Cooper26

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,
How did you resolve the leaking issues you had last month?
Has the tank continued to leak?
Do you have another device to use so that you don't return to smoking cigarettes?

Cheers
I
I cant quite remember what i did to resolve the flooding issue to be honest but it has been fine since! Yes I have another one thankfully, hopefully this mod doesn't have the same problem

Cooper26

Jun 6, 2019
I think it may be toast, unfortunately. How old is the unit and did the tank always leak? Can you warranty it?

Good luck,

Anna
The unit is quite new. Once the issue with the tank was resolved I haven't had a problem since.
I have messaged innokin to see what I can do about the broken mod so hopefully something positive comes out of it

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If it was mine I would leave it on a metal baking tray outside, out of the weather. Or at least on a metal tray. Eventually the battery will go flat.
I agree with the above. The board or the switch is defective, so you can't count on any short circuit protection. And since LiPo batteries are the most likely to flame or explode, you want to keep the battery on a flame resistance surface in case it overdischarges and explodes.

Best case scenario at this point, the battery will just discharge itself until it is dead.

Worse case scenario (wait for it...):

Last edited:

Cooper26

Jun 6, 2019
Just a quick update on the situation, the led light is still appearing for me. It was last charged on saturday evening and it is now 12:30 Tuesday morning here in Sydney so I'm very hopeful that sometime soon the battery just eventually will die. I unfortunately have no idea where I will be putting it for the moment being as I don't have the space to work with for outside

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread