The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

T22 mod green light

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Cooper26, Jul 14, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    My t22 mod is sitting in front of me, the light on it is green until I press it down which it then flashes. The light won't go away, it was in my pocket and only a little bit warm when I took it out. What are my options as I don't want to do anything that might set it off

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    Now the light is green and won't turn off so I have a feeling it has too do with the battery been messed up

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Green light indicates the unit is "on" and the battery fully charged according to the owners manual. Endura T22 User Manual

To turn the unit "off", click the fire button quickly three times. To turn back "on", click quickly three times.

A blinking green light could indicate a coil short in your tank. Replace the coil.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    The tank is off my mod. Without even holding the button down the led light is green and the green light isn't going away, even when I press three times to turn it off

5. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2018
    Australia
    What happens when you put a tank on it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi,
    How did you resolve the leaking issues you had last month?
    Has the tank continued to leak?
    Do you have another device to use so that you don't return to smoking cigarettes?

Cheers
    I

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I suspect the circuit board has gone bad, then.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I think it may be toast, unfortunately. How old is the unit and did the tank always leak? Can you warranty it?

Good luck,

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    I cant quite remember what i did to resolve the flooding issue to be honest but it has been fine since! Yes I have another one thankfully, hopefully this mod doesn't have the same problem

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    The unit is quite new. Once the issue with the tank was resolved I haven't had a problem since.
    I have messaged innokin to see what I can do about the broken mod so hopefully something positive comes out of it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    Same issue as w/o the tank

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    As I'm new to vaping I'm not sure if I should be worried or not about anything happening from this point with the mod in terms of safety. The light is still on even after hours. What is the suggested action I should take with it?

13. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Green flashing light when pressed? This is supposed to indicate a short somewhere. Have you tried cleaning out the 510 connector with a qtip or something with the device off. You had a leaking problem earlier right? Might have juice in circuit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. stratus.vaping

stratus.vaping Super Member ECF Veteran

If it was mine I would leave it on a metal baking tray outside, out of the weather. Or at least on a metal tray. Eventually the battery will go flat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I agree with the above. The board or the switch is defective, so you can't count on any short circuit protection. And since LiPo batteries are the most likely to flame or explode, you want to keep the battery on a flame resistance surface in case it overdischarges and explodes.

Best case scenario at this point, the battery will just discharge itself until it is dead.

Worse case scenario (wait for it...):

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Make sure it's secured though, you don't want your local teen or kid (ooh look a light saber!) running off with it.

Man. I'm such a mom....

MY kiddo arrives on like August 8th!!! I can't wait to see him.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    Congratulations, Anna!

• Love Love x 1
  18. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    Just a quick update on the situation, the led light is still appearing for me. It was last charged on saturday evening and it is now 12:30 Tuesday morning here in Sydney so I'm very hopeful that sometime soon the battery just eventually will die. I unfortunately have no idea where I will be putting it for the moment being as I don't have the space to work with for outside

19. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Neighbor you don't like, perhaps? IDK if it were me I'd shove it in the freezer.

Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Cooper26

Cooper26 Full Member

Jun 6, 2019
    Will putting it in the freezer actually be a good idea? It seems like that could be my best option at this point if it is

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.