ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK

we87

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
DFW, TX
So I've been using SS mesh straws for awhile now, been working fine. I did learn that the end of the straws cant touch the cotton on the bottom of the build deck. When they touch the cotton stays dry and doesnt wick. When the bottom of the SS mesh has a gap between the cotton it wicks just fine. I've kept this tank in my pocket, and it never leaked or anything. Ive used slightly sub ohm coils (.8 or .9 ohm) on a small 14500 Bagua mech mod and it all worked very well.

I did feel I got a slight metallic taste with the SS mesh, so tonight I switched to silica straws for the first time. So far its been fine, but I'm not even through half the tank and I got a dry hit once (but that could be due to too much cotton- I still have a hard time hitting that sweet spot)

Do you guys get air bubbles from both holes when you vape on this tank? I only got air bubbles from one of the SS mesh straws since I started using this tank, and now that I switched to silica I get air bubbles from only one side aswell. Is that just the way these tanks work? Or am I doing something wrong on one side :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread