NS, Canada
Reactions: dwcraig1

mattymatt82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Kansas City
That is a fine looking tank!
I just don't like the idea of it held together by o-rings only. I had a Kayfun quartz tank separate on me once after it was filled, a nasty mess... I fixed it with a little 5 minute epoxy in the small space just past the o-ring, the same could be done with this tank as well.

$11.19 GT-T RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3ml) - stainless steel + glass / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I like the looks of the blue Knurled one $11.39 GT-T RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3ml) - stainless steel + glass / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: TrollDragon

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Don't let the numbers fool you, uverse sucks. I'm not sure why it does what it does, but 99% of the time it stalls out? It's like whatever your doing the modem has to establish a handshake first (think dial up)

There are times when browsing ECF on tapatalk it won't load images (that happens often) and I'll have to switch wifi off and use mobile data. I'm not impressed with uverse

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I found a pretty good picture of just how the o-ring is supposed to be in the GSL manual.
When I got mine the o-ring was not visible because it was entirely under the AC ring.
Here it be:
12247145_1106202772737279_4533743535004836812_n.jpg

I received my Hotcig GS2-22 today, did a bit of work on it first. It was in pretty fair shape.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Just wanted to share my latest build on the GSl.

For a while Ive been thinking of doing a build like on my Flash-e-vapor 3. I think I saw someone post it either here or on FB and thought cool, it works.

I finally tried it out couple nights ago. Its been going great for a couple days. I only had to re-adjust the hieght of the straws once, as they were pressing down on the cotton a bit and if the atty sat for a bit, the first few puffs were on the dry side. I like it so far and uses so much less wick and taste is just as good.

GSL-001_zpswzqyjbp9.jpg

Last edited:

QU1T

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Benelux
A hard choice?
12248190_1106331629391060_8594019972177033859_o.jpg

Nope, the hand knows which one to grab.

I rarely like any Reg. mods, but that beast on the left looks like the dogs nutz!, I want one.

Just wanted to share my latest build on the GSl.

For a while Ive been thinking of doing a build like on my Flash-e-vapor 3. I think I saw someone post it either here or on FB and thought cool, it works.

I finally tried it out couple nights ago. Its been going great for a couple days. I only had to re-adjust the hieght of the straws once, as they were pressing down on the cotton a bit and if the atty sat for a bit, the first few puffs were on the dry side. I like it so far and uses so much less wick and taste is just as good.

GSL-001_zpswzqyjbp9.jpg

Is there a reason you positioned the coil above the screws?
(I just pulled out my GT2, it's been a while, never had much luck building on it)

Thx in advance btw :)

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I rarely like any Reg. mods, but that beast on the left looks like the dogs nutz!, I want one.

Is there a reason you positioned the coil above the screws?
(I just pulled out my GT2, it's been a while, never had much luck building on it)

Thx in advance btw :)

I did my best to do it as closely to the Flash-e build. Its so that the wicks go straight across and are aligned with the coil. I was worried that it might change the performance or taste, but it did not, at least for me.

I suppose you could lower the coil, but I was worried that it would then direct the liquid downward and too close to the air intake and cause gurgling or over wicking.

I hope that helps, Im not the best at describing. :)

Oh BTW, my cameras batteries died so I could not show the finished build. I pull the wicks upward before I screw down the mid part then fluff up the wicks and tuck them down , keeping the fluffiest part on top of the screws so that there is enough wick between the tubes and wick.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Hi Taifun people.
I need an advice again.
Now I use this: $20.02 HOTCIG GT-S V2 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (5.0mL) - stainless steel + matte glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I like it, use it more than KF4. Thinking about buying additional one or may be GS 2.
So, my first questiion: Is GS2 is really better than GT2? In ease to use, in leaking, in overall satisfaction? (My GT2 has not leaked a single drop since I wicked it in according with advice given by @anavidfan.)

So far I am looking on one of these:
$22.24 Hotcig GS II Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3ml) - 22.5mm diameter / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$18.47 Hotcig GS II Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3ml) - stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
And here I got confused. What the difference besides diameters (19 and 22 mm)? The same volume of liquid, even if both are of the same height and one of them is wider (does Hotcig defy human geometry?)

Another question about mesh (I'd like to got without, but it looks like for consistent results I do need it). I will be buying from fasttech, so I'd like to buy mesh from them also, like this:
$2.90 316L Stainless Steel 200 Mesh for Rebuildable Atomizers (10-Pack) 10-pack - 50*50mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
They have it from 200 to 500 mesh and I have no idea what I need.

Thanks for reading. Special thanks reserved for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread