Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
That's quite a price increase for those of us who are used to buying 36 ml bottles? At the old prices, 36 ml of juice cost .44/ml. With the new prices the cost has gone to .51/ml (single 30 ml bottle) and .54/ml (30 ml+10 ml bottles). Or from $15.90 to $18.44(36 ml bottle using current pricing) and $19.32(30 ml+10 ml bottles). Ouch! You've gone from offering one of the better deals in juice pricing to meh overnight. That makes it difficult to justify the drive and, for me anyway, your only saving grace is that you offer 32mg/ml nicotine strength.

-All calculations include .06 Michigan sales tax-

It is a slight price difference, Ruett. The change was necessary due to regulations. The new bottles were designed especially for Mister-e-liquid and are truly high quality. We are very proud to introduce the new bottles to all of you! We tried very hard to stick with the 18ml and 36ml bottle ratios but it just wasn't possible. We do feel as though or current prices are very competitive for premium e-liquid.

AutumnBrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
Grand Haven, mi
That's quite a price increase for those of us who are used to buying 36 ml bottles? At the old prices, 36 ml of juice cost .44/ml. With the new prices the cost has gone to .51/ml (single 30 ml bottle) and .54/ml (30 ml+10 ml bottles). Or from $15.90 to $18.44(36 ml bottle using current pricing) and $19.32(30 ml+10 ml bottles). Ouch! You've gone from offering one of the better deals in juice pricing to meh overnight. That makes it difficult to justify the drive and, for me anyway, your only saving grace is that you offer 32mg/ml nicotine strength.

-All calculations include .06 Michigan sales tax-

I saw this in the store yesterday. I was sticker shocked. And left without buying anything. Not quite sure what to do yet. I love there juice. But I didn't like them playing up that it was a good thing. When it was obviously bad for my bottom dollar. It was a big increase.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
It is a slight price difference, Ruett. The change was necessary due to regulations. The new bottles were designed especially for Mister-E-Liquid and are truly high quality. We are very proud to introduce the new bottles to all of you! We tried very hard to stick with the 18ml and 36ml bottle ratios but it just wasn't possible. We do feel as though or current prices are very competitive for premium e-liquid.

It's not slight at all. It's 15.9% and 22.7%. For first orders you offer a discount of 10%. Would you classify that as a slight discount? The bottles are quite nice indeed. But, at the end of the day they are bottles. Nine times out of ten they will end up getting thrown away.

No problem at all! Yes, AEMSA regulations require us to use child-proof caps, which is the major reason for the change. When the FDA steps in we are positive that this will mandatory as well. Finding quality bottles with childproof caps, that also came in our previous sizing was an issue. The new bottles just made the most sense! :D

I know that everyone will have their own take on the price and bottle changes. At the end of the day we have to do what we feel is best, and that's providing the utmost quality at a reasonable cost. We definitely don't want to ruffle any feathers and we appreciate each and every one of you! YOU guys are what keeps us going and the reason for our success. Thank you for supporting Mister-E-Liquid during our transition!

Just out of pure curiosity. New regulations? Are you referring the obscure aemsa or something else? Like I said I will be paying the new price. This isn't a complaint. This is pure professional curiosity.

Last edited:
Take a break and vape with us at our new store!!! Our second Grand Rapids store is open for the very fist time today! Come stop by and see the new place if you can :D We're located at:

632 Plymouth Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505

The store hours for this location are Monday through Friday 11am - 7pm

Irshred

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond, Va
Even with a price increase, we still save money. Order from another supplier, and you may like 1 or 2 out every 4 juices you order. Every one of Mr-E's juices has been great so far, so I am actually getting them at half the price compared to other suppliers..

I agree totally. Every one of Mels flavours are described well and the taste is spot on. So I know I get what I pay for. And quality is king in my book!

Thanks for the support guys! Quality is SO important. Especially when you're talking about something you're inhaling into your lungs. We only want to give you guys the best! Dan started this venture in 2010 because he was dissatisfied with the options available at the time. It's HARD to find good e-liquid IMO. When I first started I wasted so much $$ trying to find something I could enjoy, to no avail. Then I found Mister-E-Liquid. :D I started out as a consumer/customer and I can understand where you guys are coming from. Price is important but so is taste and quality. I feel like we have the best of both worlds!

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
e0h9px.jpg

My first order

Lbox88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
West Michigan
Even with a price increase, we still save money. Order from another supplier, and you may like 1 or 2 out every 4 juices you order. Every one of Mr-E's juices has been great so far, so I am actually getting them at half the price compared to other suppliers..

I posted on another forum for someone that mention the price increase for less liquid using prices I found at that time including some sales:

Well, break it down and look at it this way.

BEFORE:
120ml, $47.50, $0.396/ml
36ml, $15, $0.417/ml
18ml, $9.99, $0.555/ml
6ml, $3.75, $0.625/ml

AFTER:
120ml, $47.50, $0.396/ml
30ml, $14.50, $0.483/ml
10ml, $5.75, $0.575/ml

To compare against a few others:

Vapor-Mania:
10ml = $5.99 = $0.599/ml

Alien Visions
30ml = $16.30 = $0.543/ml
12ml = $6.97 = $0.581/ml

Kalamazoo Vapor Shop
12ml = $6.00 = $0.50/ml
32ml = $15 = $0.469/ml

Mad Murdock
30ml = $20 = $0.667/ml

Roar Vapor
10ml = $6.50 = $0.65/ml
30ml = $16.50 = $0.55/ml

Pink Spot
12ml = $9.95 = $0.829/ml
30ml = $22.95 = $0.765/ml

Ahlusion
10ml = $9.00 = $0.90/ml
30ml = $16.00 = $0.533/ml

EDIT: and just wanted to add, the new store is nice I stopped by last Monday.

Also, if any of you guys haven't had Copperhead yet, your shorting yourselves :vapor:

gordk

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Roxy and Elsewhere
I'm just going to say that it was Mister-E-Liquids products (especially the Beast Box and Grey Matter) that convinced me I don't need SMOKE. It's now been 1 year and 5 days of ecig only. I used to spend $18.75 / day. I've saved probably $4000 in the lat year. I don't give a crap what the prices at MEL are.

gord

Thank you so much for your support and CONGRATS on staying smoke free for over a year!!! Happy Vapeaversary! *highfives*

I'm just going to say that it was Mister-E-Liquids products (especially the Beast Box and Grey Matter) that convinced me I don't need SMOKE. It's now been 1 year and 5 days of ecig only. I used to spend $18.75 / day. I've saved probably $4000 in the lat year. I don't give a crap what the prices at MEL are.

gord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread