Not open for further replies.

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago

Yeah.... that's happening. :D

Can't tell the size, but is that a 14500 device? Or maybe a 10440?

Looks like the old Spade mod.

spade.jpg

Last edited:
You can actually get 10% off 100% of the time! Just use the coupon code VAPETV and while you're at it, check out Dan and Dave LIVE on VapeTv every Tuesday at 9pm EST!

Just a quick question. I know you have the 10% discount for new orders. Do you have anything for returning customers? Loyalty program, discount after so many orders? Just curious because I see myself continuing to order from you guys many, many times in the future.

Mstanton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2011
IL
Alright... What the heck is Copperhead?! I am a long time MEL customer, I know most flavors are kept a secret more or less, but this thing keeps changing on me... at first it was a butterscotch flavored tobacco, now it is a blueberry based flavor, I however think that both of those are still wrong. Any hints?

Ok, a minute later I am getting a bakery blueberry...

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
Alright... What the heck is Copperhead?! I am a long time MEL customer, I know most flavors are kept a secret more or less, but this thing keeps changing on me... at first it was a butterscotch flavored tobacco, now it is a blueberry based flavor, I however think that both of those are still wrong. Any hints?

Ok, a minute later I am getting a bakery blueberry...

Whatever it is, it's my new favorite MEL flavor. To me it's like a toned-down Roughneck with a subtle anise undertone. Maybe, maybe, a hint of blueberry but I can't be sure. I can't get enough of it. I've gone through three different batches and the flavor has been consistent. Love the new bottle sizes too...

In the Sample Review Thread typocinnamongrl described Copperhead as follows:

"Copperhead is a Blueberry and cream tobacco blend. In my opinion it's much better after it's had at least a week or more to steep. As it steeps the tobacco tones down. Personally, I am not a fan of tobacco vapes in general, but this one has enough sweet creamy goodness for me to forgive it."

I just placed an order yesterday and requested this as my sample based on her descrption and the fact that so far you peeps are raving about it! ;) Can't wait!!!!

Mstanton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2011
IL
In the Sample Review Thread typocinnamongrl described Copperhead as follows:

"Copperhead is a Blueberry and cream tobacco blend. In my opinion it's much better after it's had at least a week or more to steep. As it steeps the tobacco tones down. Personally, I am not a fan of tobacco vapes in general, but this one has enough sweet creamy goodness for me to forgive it."

I just placed an order yesterday and requested this as my sample based on her descrption and the fact that so far you peeps are raving about it! ;) Can't wait!!!!

Thanks! I probably should have read the other threads. :D

It's pretty tasty, more I vape it, the more I like it. Glad to know I wasn't crazy in my guesses on what it was.

Yum yum yum! Great to know you're all basking in the deliciousness of Copperhead! Maybe we'll have to come up with a whole line of venomous flavors!! Mmmm

I can't wait to try it....I always get so antsy waiting for my new "juice" orders! BTW....I just got the reference of your user name.... <3

NoSoupfOu

Jun 19, 2013
United States
I'm considering trying some flavors from this company and im still using plastic tanks. Is there a list on your website that shows the juices that can damage tanks?

I want to try:

Lemon Ice
Myster-E Ice
Grape Ice
Strawberry Ice
Dime Ice

Can you tell I was a menthol smoker? lol. Are any those flavors considered plastic tank crackers?

Last edited:

Mstanton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2011
IL
I'm considering trying some flavors from this company and im still using plastic tanks. Is there a list on your website that shows the juices that can damage tanks?

I want to try:

Lemon Ice
Myster-E Ice
Grape Ice
Strawberry Ice
Dime Ice

Can you tell I was a menthol smoker? lol. Are any those flavors considered plastic tank crackers?

Myster-E Ice is the only one I've tried in a tank, works fine and it is easily in my top 10 favorite liquids of all time. And I wasn't even a menthol smoker, it's that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome! Thanks for checking us out! Most of our liquids are fine in polycarbonate tanks. The ones to stay away from are the Lemonade flavors, Lemon Ice, Napalm and Psycho Citrus. These can all potentially crack or etch your tank.

I want to try:

Lemon Ice
Myster-E Ice
Grape Ice
Strawberry Ice
Dime Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread