Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherBee

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Northwest AR, USA
I would be thrilled to help write reviews for your liquids! Every single one I've tried has been amazing & I cannot say the same for any other juice company. My favorite is your Green Van :) I do all of the administrative & website building/updating for mine & my husbands business so I have experience doing this type of thing on a regular basis =•}

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, you made a believer out of me. The juices are spot on. My wife and I have different tastes so it makes things difficult at tomes when ordering. The rootbeer barrel candy reminds me of the old fashioned candy sticks. I going to have to order the largest bottle from you. I made a mistake and let the wife try it. She is talking about replacing her butterscotch with the root beer has an all day vape.

The Dew had me wondering at first but it snuck up on me after vaping for a while. I also like the idea that you carry other items so have a feeling you are going to be my go to person for supplies.

Thanks great Steeldragon! Thank you! I look forward to the business and your support. :)

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Danbob, are you looking for reviews for new flavors or just trying to boost the amount of reviews for your other flavors? I've got some spare clean 510's I could use if you are trying new flavors out. Just pm me.

I am looking for people who enjoy our juice to write reviews on the juice they currently have, and then continuing the process with new juices. Let me know if that works for you.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dan, just wanted to let you know I posted a review on your Lemon Ice and Manic Mint Chocolate over in the e-liquid review section here on ECF. I may not be able to vape what I got because of the PG, but I did love those flavors and will be back to get more when you are able to offer all VG!

Thank you very much tyleris12 =)

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Ok dan, put up several reviews for you to approve tonight .. have to give my brain a rest before I finish .. I mean seriously, you make it hard to come up with new ways to say "Wonderful, amazing, best tasting juice ever!" ... I'll be back to finish the rest of the flavors by the end of the week!!! Keep brewing the good stuff .. there will soon be another order headed your way!

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Ok dan, put up several reviews for you to approve tonight .. have to give my brain a rest before I finish .. I mean seriously, you make it hard to come up with new ways to say "Wonderful, amazing, best tasting juice ever!" ... I'll be back to finish the rest of the flavors by the end of the week!!! Keep brewing the good stuff .. there will soon be another order headed your way!

I totally agree, cleolove. It's hard not to just put "OMG MEL's e-liquid is amazing and awesome and tasty and delicious and....AND.....

Guess I need to bust out the Thesaurus so I don't keep reusing the same adjectives. LOL.

MEL - put up a review ---> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...186810-mister-e-liquid-com-juice-reviews.html

Payday on Friday = more MEL stuff = Happy Dez.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Thanks for the reviews cleo!!! Thanks for your time and effort!

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Just bought two LR 510s....one for me and one for my fiance. I ended up falling asleep with mine, it ended up UNDERNEATH me (with the button pressed I'm sure), and I think I burned out the damn atomizer. *sigh* Fair warning, my fellow vapers...even if you *think* you aren't gonna fall alseep, PUT THE ECIG DOWN. Don't burn it out like I did. LOL. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread