Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen.

I put Snow Day in one of my T3's, started this morning, and on my way to work I just had to have some Pure Michigan Ice, I love having each of my rotation flavors in a different T3, so easy to just switch flavors if I'm feeling something different.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday, complete with your favorite MEL juice!

Mmmmm Pure Michigan.......

Ohhhhhh Snow Day.........

I just can't decide which to vape. Luckily I don't have to ;) It's a dual vape kinda day.

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have had a great week so far. Between the snow and the rain I'm not sure what season we're supposed to be in. Hopefully we'll see the sun soon! Hope that some of you are having some beautiful weather!

What are we vaping on this morning? Pure Michigan here. Although I can't really tell, my taste buds are all sorts of messed up from this cold. x_x

Dime Ice this morning, on to Pineapple Ice now though :D

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have had a great week so far. Between the snow and the rain I'm not sure what season we're supposed to be in. Hopefully we'll see the sun soon! Hope that some of you are having some beautiful weather!

What are we vaping on this morning? Pure Michigan here. Although I can't really tell, my taste buds are all sorts of messed up from this cold. x_x

Don't you just love finding surprise juice! :D :D Jamocha Haze is a very nice coffee vape indeed. Definitely prefer dripping that one. The flavors really pop.

Found an old jamocha haze sample at the bottom of my ecig man purse today and dang, it's pretty good! A nice espresso taste with cocoa.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
It's like finding a 20 in your pants pocket after pulling them out of the dryer!

I'm also super proud of my mom, who's managed to reduce her smoking to under a half pack from 2 packs a day with pure Michigan ice! She made her first mister e order last week and snagged some lemon ice and dual coil carto's as well.

Thank you for making even this small milestone possible! :D

Oh wow!! That's amazing! Good for her. I'm so happy to hear that she's having some success. I bet she's feeling better too! Going from 2 packs a day to a half pack is serious business. Way to go!

It's like finding a 20 in your pants pocket after pulling them out of the dryer!

I'm also super proud of my mom, who's managed to reduce her smoking to under a half pack from 2 packs a day with pure Michigan ice! She made her first mister e order last week and snagged some lemon ice and dual coil carto's as well.

Thank you for making even this small milestone possible! :D

So I got my first order in today from MEL. Been using another vendor pretty religiously but honestly wanted to see what else was out there. I totally wasn't expecting the free sample of Four of Kind and I wanted my Dime Ice to steep properly, so I was like ok its a lil sample let me get a taste. Normally I'm a menthol vapor, but this had such a nice fruity and CLEAN finish to it that man it might have swayed me to try other fruit flavors. The ones I have tried in the past have been way too artificial tasting and really was like vaping on Jolly Ranchers. This has totally changed my mind. Now I can't wait to try the Dime Ice. Also I requested an extra shot of menthol be added to my order of Dime Ice and Russ totally accommodated that request. Wow what a company so far I'm loving MEL!

gordk

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Roxy and Elsewhere
Ok, I got a coupla things to say (and I will readily admit that I don't say much unless I'm a bit buzzed..., so bear with that little factoid :)

I'm _really_ enjoying Jamocha Haze, Grey Matter, and Bermuda Rain lately. In fact, the only other thing I vape is DIY. What got me off of smoke was Mister-E's Camel Hump, but now I don't like it any more.

I love the crap out of the Beast Box I bought in January, but it started acting flaky mid-April, and totally died end of April. I'm chalking this up to OPERATOR ERROR, but I'd like to learn what I did to mess it up, how to fix it, and then onward and upward to do something like sticking two 26500s in a 2xC box with Vamo guts........

Guys, you have changed my life.

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you, Zack!! I'm so happy you're loving our e-liquid! We strive to provide the cleanest and most flavorful vapes possible! We are always happy to accommodate you and we honor all requests made in the comments section. Thank you for your business and HAPPY VAPING! :D

So I got my first order in today from MEL. Been using another vendor pretty religiously but honestly wanted to see what else was out there. I totally wasn't expecting the free sample of Four of Kind and I wanted my Dime Ice to steep properly, so I was like ok its a lil sample let me get a taste. Normally I'm a menthol vapor, but this had such a nice fruity and CLEAN finish to it that man it might have swayed me to try other fruit flavors. The ones I have tried in the past have been way too artificial tasting and really was like vaping on Jolly Ranchers. This has totally changed my mind. Now I can't wait to try the Dime Ice. Also I requested an extra shot of menthol be added to my order of Dime Ice and Russ totally accommodated that request. Wow what a company so far I'm loving MEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread