Status
Not open for further replies.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
I do that all the time, but not on purpose...I use a labeler now.

Me too.

It depends some days I can't taste the difference between one flavor and another. On other days they seem to jump out at me. Even during the same day my taste buds can change. It helps if I vary the flavors during the day. Other times I might go from a cartomizer to dripping with a lower ohm atty.

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I tried so many different flavors already, it's not even funny.
The only one that I can actually taste and tell you exactly what it is, is dekang cappuccino...I'm just going to get me like a gallon of that stuff, and stick with it.:facepalm::laugh:

That's what I'm doing after spending a boatload of $$ on stuff people rave about.I must have killed my tastebuds smoking 3 packs of menthols a day for 30+ years.
I've go it down to 4 or 5 I can taste and have given and thrown the rest away :)

Almond

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
That's odd, I usually vape to tell the flavor of my cartos or take draw without turning it on. I notice the changing taste buds too though I usually stick to my all day vape Dekang Creamrum, it differs with coffee, time of the day, tea (flavored).

I'm the same way! I tried labeling cartos with rubber bands and what not, but it just didn't work for me. Now, I just take a puff to differentiate =]

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
Has anyone tried this?
I filled up 4 cartos with 4 different flavors. I mixed them all up so I had no idea which one was which.
Then I started vaping each and had no idea what I was vaping.

If I know what I'm vaping, then I can somewhat taste the flavor, but not doing it blind.

81 days analog free? Give it a bit longer - your taste buds will be reborn although YMMV.

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
There are some flavors that are just so similar I can't tell them apart.

I can taste the difference between my Bananas Foster and Banana Creme, but I can't tell the difference between Cheesecake and English Toffee.

Incidentally, when I can't taste the difference, I generally dislike the flavor. Both the Cheesecake and the Toffee in question are ones I'll never buy again.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I have been struggling to find a good all day vape. There are just so many vendors and each with a huge list of flavors, its extremely daunting. The only thing I have found is that the ones I buy on the classified I don't like. Perhaps thats why they were being sold lol. My only problem is that I cant stand wasting anything so I am currently muddling through a 5ml bottle of Liberty Flight's Raison... it tastes as bad as the name sounds IMO.

Of course my favorite so far is Halo Freedom, and that has to be like the most expensive vendor on the market. I got nearly three times the amount from FSUSA for about the same price as a 30ml bottle of freedom =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread