Tank advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I suggest the original Uwell Crown clearomizer tank. Although technically a sub-ohm tank, it can also use the 1.2 ohm coils available.

Easy top fill. Wide range of air control MTL to DL with the ratcheted air control ring. 4 ml capacity. Mini version has 2 ml capacity. Mini uses the same coils as the standard tank. Available in stainless steel, black, and rose gold.

Coils available:
  • 0.15 ohm Dual Ni200 Nickel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 400 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • 0.25 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 80 to 120W
  • 0.5 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 30 to 80W
  • 1.2 ohm Single Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Coil - 10 to 30W
I did a review in this thread: Tanks & RDA's Ratings & Explanations

If you don't care for the stock wide bore drip tip, it can be replaced with any 510 drip tip of your preference.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There's the Innoken Zenith. 4 ml easy top fill and 1.6 and 0.8 coils. Good flavor and a nice, sturdy vape.

There are the various tanks that take the Joytech CLR coil at 1.0 it's a nice, flavorful vape and the coils last and can be rewicked or even rebuilt fairly easily. Some tanks that accept the coil include the ego one mega (v1 and V2) the tron S or Tron T tanks, and many others. There's an entire thread dedicated to that coil if you decide you are interested in it and various tanks that accept it.

Best of luck. If looking for rebuildables there are good MTL options too: the berserker (very tight draw) a doggy style clone (from Fasttech) the Siren V2 or the Innoken Ares.

Best of luck,

Anna

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Hi, I have a few MTL tanks that use pre made coils.
Heres my run down on the MTL tanks I have.
The Zenith is a cool tank. 4ml, easy to fill, easy to change coils, the coils last for quite a while. Taste is okay.
The Nautilus2 is also a cool tank. 2ml, can be fiddly to fill and change coils. Coils dont last as long as the Zenith. Good taste.
The ijoy Elf is also a cool tank. 2ml, uses the same coils as the Naut2 is easier to fill, is easier for me to find my draw setting and the taste is the same as the Naut2, imo. Between the elf and the naut2 I would go with the Elf just for the ease of filling.
Innokin T22 is a good MTL, 4ml, easy to fill, bit like the N2 changing coils. Coils last about the same as the Naut2. Taste is okay to good. Even though it doesnt have any airflow adjustment it is dialed in perfect for me. Ive compared it to my roll your own cigs and it is pretty much the same.
Spirals 2ml is a loose MTL to restricted DL. Easy to fill, coils a bit fiddly. I dont like the taste of this one. It looks cool. Its my least favourite MTL tank that I have.

If Im heading out for a while and dont want to carry extra juice I take the two innokins, the Zenith and the T22, or just one of them.
The Zenith is a pretty good all round tank, a bit of a set and forget sort of device with a decent capacity.
I prefer the draw of the T22 and the flavour of the ELF and Naut2. If the Elf was 4ml it would probably be my favourite.

I vape flavourless most of the time and use distilled water instead of pg, at this stage flavour isnt too much of a big deal to me but occasionally I like a menthol or mint flavour. I just want a tank that gives me the draw I want at the watts and temp I like. I dont care about clouds other than there should be some ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread