Tank & Carto Advice for New Prodigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
Hey everyone, I just got a PV3.1. Can someone offer me some advice on carto's that work well with it? The LR cartos recommended for it, get way too hot after only a few hits and burns my mouth. I also would like to get a tank but saw a video somewhere that I would need a 510/510 connection to use the dc map tank. Is this true with all tanks? Can anyone suggest any tanks that work well with the Pv3.1 please! Thanks in advance!

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
have it @ 6v however thinking about taking it down to 3.7 because @ 6v the atty that came with it blew & the cartos get too hot. I purchased these from PS site : Dual Coil 510 Soft Cap Cartomizer, Low Resistance: 1.5 ohms (+/- .2 ohms) [Our only cartomizer that can be used at 3.7v to 6v]. Since those were not working, I have also used SR Boge Cartos with it.

Are you using it at 3.7 volts? or 6 volts?

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
Great ty! So you use 1.7ohm ressurector(1.7ohm smok tech) @ 6V and the cartos never get too hot, am I correct? Just want to make sure I get the right size to go with a tank.

The small(3.5ml)smok tech tank at
Dual Coil 510 Chrome Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml
work well on my v3.1 without any adapters,You can also use the 1.7ohm ressurector(1.7ohm smok tech)without the flange.And it fits the
v3.1 better than the bigger tank,it don't look as top heavy

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Great ty! So you use 1.7ohm ressurector(1.7ohm smok tech) @ 6V and the cartos never get too hot, am I correct? Just want to make sure I get the right size to go with a tank.

Not at 6v,I use them at 3.7,If yer gonna go 6v,theyd prolly be purty hot.For 6v you want a higher resistance than 1.7ohm(i would,anyway)
I think a xl 510 carto is the same size as the 1.7's,try that at 2.7-3.0 ohms or a higher ohm dual coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread