tank carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidbeaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
New Auburn, WI
I've had my new v2 provari for a couple of weeks now and luvin it. I was using my old 1.7 dual cartos up until now. I just put on a 3ohm boge carto and I'm vaping at 5 volts. Wow...I cant believe the taste and nic buzz I'm getting from it. And it tripled the flavor.

So now I want to get a tank. From what I see a tank is a tank. I'm wondering what tank cartos do you recommend? I'll come back later to see if anyone posts. I'm going to go sit on the porch, drink a cold one and watch the sun go down. Vape ya later!

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
There are so many different tanks on the market today and most of them are really nice. Some will say that you get what you pay for, but for me I just wanted to try a simple tank just to see if I like them. I got a couple of the Madvapes cheap 3ml tanks for around $11 and found out that I love them. Since then I've gotten a few more of the cheap 5ml tanks and I cut them down so I can use my Boge 3.0 ohm cartos and along with my Provari, I am in vaping heaven. They may be cheap, but they work perfectly for me, not one tiny leak and it just plain works.

The best thing with any tank is that it keeps your carto perfectly saturated for a perfect vape all the time.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Yes...3ohm Boge cartos will give you the full range of your Provari! Check out Vaporbeast for the best prices, free shipping and AWSOME service! I love these guys! 15 Boge cartos $19.95 or 50 Boge Cartos for $59.00.
http://www.vaporbeast.com/cartomizers_s/1828.htm
Madvapes.com for the best price on juice, like $10 bucks for 50 ml.

When you say tank cartos, you can punch them on your own or buy pre punched! I punch my own, easy to do and they cost less this way!

Last edited:

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Depends on the tank, there are many tanks designed for Boge sized cartos.

I have a VPX Cartomator myself, was looking into a couple M1A1+ 1.0's (Boge size, the 1.5 are Dual Coil size). You can get the Liquinator, Cartomator, M1A1+ (1.0), Mom and Pop Mini Sub, BigDaddyVapor Lil' Mama tank, etc etc, all are Boge sized.

Ryan

knivesout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
MT
Do you have a pic of the cartomator on the provari? I like the tanks that are about the same diameter of the tapered part of the endcap (does that make sense?). Basically tanks that are about the diameter of the provari, fit standard boge cartos, and don't have the filler screw are the ones I'm looking for. So far I've seen the j-tank, and VPX cartomator. I just got the notta tank today and I think it's pretty good for the price but I'm thinking of getting something a little easier to refill. Not looking to spend a bunch on a tank yet either as my wallet's still a little sore from the Provari. :)

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
I thought in order to use the boge cartos in the tank you need to cut the tank down because the cartos are to short.

Not any more. They now make a longer 3ohm single coil that fits in DC tanks. The tube length is 45mm w/over all length being 50mm. There's a few vendors in the states selling them already with more popping up everyday.

They work great!

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Do you have a pic of the cartomator on the provari? I like the tanks that are about the same diameter of the tapered part of the endcap (does that make sense?).

The 3ml J-Tank is that size. I'll get a picture of it later if you can't find one on a Provari.

Their stainless is a great little tank.

Edit: Here's a great example of the size. The delrin and stainless are the same diameter: ProVari - J-Tank - LR Carto - YouTube

knivesout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
MT
Thanks Frick and hottoddy! I've seen that thread but couldn't find a pic of the VPX cartomator on the Provari. That and the j-tank look good to me, and they're fairly reasonably priced. Although after seeing a bunch of them, I'm of course lusting after a Lavatank. Too bad they're just about impossible to get a hold of..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread