Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
hey guys i havnt seen a formal list, so thought id get one started, ones i know are tank friendly are:
bwb backo
applewood backo

a bunch have cinnamon in it but seems to be very little, anyone know ones that are for sure friendly or not tank friendly? i am not for sure, but i would think the cola is not tank friendly. i just ordered conundrum and orchard frost are these tank friendly? chip in with whatever you can, ill try to keep up and update a master list, moderator, feel free to edit this if i slack off or forget to look back!

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
Conundrum is amazing in a tank as well. Never a problem.

I agree, Conundrum works excellent in a tank. So does Honey Flue Nut and Bluebacko. Although it doesn't help much, RY4 and Ejoker work great as well. No cracks or leaks whatsoever with any of the flavors mentioned:thumb:!

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Orchard Frost always in my tank, no cracks or leaks at all, it's been in there (refilled countless times of course) for probably 2 months. Only other juice I've had with menthol or cinnamon in my tank was ejoker, and it wasn't in there for long as the juice preffered my lungs instead.

I haven't tried cola in a tank yet, but I'm loving it in a stardust which I believe is made from the same material, and no cracks or leaks yet and it's been almost 2 weeks.

On another note, I think they should make 30ml tanks specifically for BWB...

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
May I ask what makes juice good or not for tanks?

Numerous threads on this all over the forums, I can't think of it off the top of my head (everything at least) because its extensive, but certain juices with cinnamon or citrus have been known to crack tanks but thats for a certain kind of plastic, also people having issues with too high vg not wicking with one hold punched cartos or flooding with too many hole punched cartos. Theres a whole list of juices known to have issues cracking tanks, somewhere in these forums, the search function works miracles...

Ok ok I'll do it.... :mail: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos.html

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I hate to be a reporter of a problem, but BWB's caramel cappluchino doesn't do well in any cartomizer I've tried. I suspect almost all darker juices have this issue and the darker juices I've used from other vendors do the same thing. So if youi are using one of those tanks with a punched carto I would think this one wouldn't wick well.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Strawberry wicks well in a ce2 and on a dual coil carto. I assume if it wicks in the dcc then it will work fine in the tank, but I don't use tanks so I can't say for sure. I don't think his strawberry has anything in it that could harm a tank. Have not tried the watermelon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread