Tank newbie... To dual coil or to not dual coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I'm just starting out with tanks and I bought the chibi at parksvaping. Got it today and it's awesome! It comes with a prepunched carto already in it! The 1.7 carto works great with a little 3.7 box mod. I haven't tried any dual coils in it yet. The best part... they're only $8!!! AND they come with a carto in it!! Happy Camper here!

chibi tank.jpg

This is the chibi on my vv bf army tank.. top feeding AND bottom feeding! This is good for all day and then some!

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
I have been using the DCT 5ml from madvapes on my ego mega B. It comes with a prepunched 1.5ohm carto. I tried that for a day or so and it seemed to drain the bat quite a bit. I also heard the 1.5 could hurt the bat. I purchased a couple of prepunched 2.0 cartos at the same time I got the tank and they are much easier on the bat but they do not hit as well. The 1.5 had a great vape. The 2.0 are not bad though. I also ordered a couple of 3ml 1.5 ohm DCT's from madvapes and when I checked the ohms they were 2.0. I am not complaining though. They sent me a couple of free bottles of juice with the order and I am switching to the 2.0 ohm anyway. I have had no problem with the tanks leaking. I am satisfied with the purchase and I am planning on getting a couple more of the 5ml's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread