Tank-o-mizer questions (since there isn't a specific forum for it here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hi,

I received my Volcano tank accessories yesterday for my Volcano Magma kit (I was using it as a drip kit while waiting to add the tank accessories.) I was curious about a few things...

A.) How long does it take to break in the atomizer in these tank-o-mizers? I started using the new tank-o-mizer last night and even this morning I'm still getting somewhat of a burnt taste when I inhale.

B.) Is it normal for the tank-o-mizer itself (the outside shell that screws onto the battery) to get SERIOUSLY hot when inhaling? When I say SERIOUSLY hot I mean you can't touch it or you'll get burnt hot! The atomizer I was using with the Magma to drip did not get this hot...just asking!

And finally, I'm not getting much vape so far using the tank system...I got much more using the drip method and I got much more using my Blu cartomizers. What gives? Has the tank-o-mizer just not been broken in enough yet?

Thanks!

P.S. I kinda had been thinking about buying a larger E-Cig kit to get better battery life between charges and to hold more amounts of juice at one time such as a Inferno or a Joye kit (tank kits only) but don't want to buy something else if the vape is going to be like what I'm getting out of my Magma tank system...it would simply not be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread