Tank o mizer style XL set-up? does one exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~{InFaIvIoUs}~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
North Bend, Oregon/Cincinnati, Ohio
Sup all, im pretty new 2 weeks into vaping Started with a new volcano Magma kit with a few extras...havnt had a single puff from a real cig Yet! But i quickly stepped up in the mod quality area and purchased a Precise ELA polished with brass a few days ago, i know i have a month or so be4 i'll have it in my hands but i went ahead today and purchased some BogeXXL stainless 2.0 cartos for the ELA. but im wondering if there is a company out there that makes something similar to the Volcano style tank-o-mizer setup where you have a atomizer that has a metal point around the coil that punctures the empty fillerless cartridge as you press it in for the first time? the problem for me with the volcano magma style tank o mizer is the cartridges are really small and the atomizer only comes in black (i want stainless) other than that i find it hits really nice. so does anyone make like an XL-XXL version tank o mizer where the cartridges are bigger and do not have filler in them? and possibly in both LR and SR models? thanks i appreciate it!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread