Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Some of the tanks you can take off and slide into your pocket and some of them you can't. I have found that the CE2 map tanks will leak and flood if you lay them on their side. I have a couple of CE2 tanks from JonBoyUSMC that I have never had leak. As far as using them, I fill both and use until empty.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Some of the tanks you can take off and slide into your pocket and some of them you can't. I have found that the CE2 map tanks will leak and flood if you lay them on their side. I have a couple of CE2 tanks from JonBoyUSMC that I have never had leak. As far as using them, I fill both and use until empty.

BreakTru's site just solved that problem!

Send him a PM and have him show ya what he made.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
That's why I like the eGo-t stuff... smaller tanks, but still work fairly well...

There's a bit of a learning curve, as every atty I've had has needed to be adjusted straight out of the package. But once you've got it working it's great. Tanks hold 1 or 2 mL (depending on type A or B). I like to switch flavors throughout the day. You can pull a flavor off, cap it, and put it in your pocket, but I find that just as I'm finishing up 2 mL of juice, I'm ready for something different, so I don't typically swap them until they're done...

Also, some complain of muted flavors, but I don't have that experience... just fair warning!

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
7ml? if you have a flavour you love. that sucker must be massive. I use an ego t lr for my cigar flavours. muted taste doesn't matter when it's a strong juice. I used them to quit and worked great. fill a few tanks, pop in your pocket and head out. carried 2 systems complete with a spare battery and a spare tank of each in my pocket and good to go all day and night.

now I prefer juice fed mods. fill a bottle and go, never a dry hit and a simple squezze and good to go. I carry 2 of those with me and can go a couple few days without. the ego battery now is just for those flavours I enjoy but for a taste now and then

Addicted2Vap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
South-Eastern Ky,USA
Well there's now different kinds of tanks, tanks modeled off the Ce2 cartomizers and cartomizer tanks that use a modified typical or dual coil cartomizer as it's heating element. In my experiences carto style tanks don't suffer from leaking and can be unscrewed and put into your pocket without issues.
some examples of carto-tanks would be the MAP DCT, liquinator, and the J-Tank

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Well there's now different kinds of tanks, tanks modeled off the Ce2 cartomizers and cartomizer tanks that use a modified typical or dual coil cartomizer as it's heating element. In my experiences carto style tanks don't suffer from leaking and can be unscrewed and put into your pocket without issues.
some examples of carto-tanks would be the MAP DCT, liquinator, and the J-Tank

I have my first carto tank being made hopefully as we speak. JonBoyUSMC Lava Tank.

MasterQ

Jul 30, 2011
San Antonio
Personally my ego-T leaks just about everytime I change the tank. When I keep the same tank and it heats up from a good 5-6 long puffs it will leak again. I went ahead and ordered and just received today from madvapes.com the dual coil cartomizer for the Ego-T. Let me just say one thing, the muted flavor from the tanks comes back about a good 10-15% with this dual coil cart. I'm very impressed with it and if your into wanting everything the ego T has to offer and want more flavor and vapor this is the way to go. Actually if you do the LR Tank the vapor production is about on par with each other though a bit more with the dual coil. The other thing is if you think your going to lose some volume of juice without the tank, think again. This dual carto takes a LOT of juice to fill it and in a sense is directly comparable. So in summary, you get more flavor, a bit more vapor and plenty of power the ego T provides. Good luck!

-Q

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
...has anyone tried the 3ml and the BFT 8.5ml tanks from Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids all polycarbonate and SS, look like an awesome all day tank................
madjack:2cool:

I've had my 3ml aluminum Liquinator tank from Vaporescence for a week now and I LOVE it. Easy to fill and no leaking. Punched holes in my cartos for the first time today for when I need to change cartos and it was very easy.

QBass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
spooning the Trinity River in Texas
My first tank... the triple coil carto was more expensive than the two 20ml syringes it required to make this. There is plenty of info in the modding subforum here at ECF if you have any inkling to DIY...
qbass-albums-post-fodder-picture50767-100-1529-w.jpg

It also took all of 5 minutes... :p

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
My first tank... the triple coil carto was more expensive than the two 20ml syringes it required to make this. There is plenty of info in the modding subforum here at ECF if you have any inkling to DIY...
qbass-albums-post-fodder-picture50767-100-1529-w.jpg

It also took all of 5 minutes... :p

You made that? That looks great!! I read the instructions 100 times but I'm chicken to try.

Katy

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
Houston, TX
7ml?
now I prefer juice fed mods. fill a bottle and go, never a dry hit and a simple squezze and good to go. I carry 2 of those with me and can go a couple few days without. the ego battery now is just for those flavours I enjoy but for a taste now and then

What is a juice fed mod? Do you buy a separate atty to it and does it have to be a special kind?

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
you can use an atty or carto. I prefer a carto myself. the boge revolution v2 was my first to try. it's inexpensive. then I got a reo mini. you fill a small bottle with liquid and when you need to add more, just squeeze. it's built into the box. makes life easy. the boge has a 10ml bottle so other than popping it onto a usb connection to charge, I am good for about 4 days vaping. the mini has a 3ml bottle. it costs more but cnc aluminum and a few things make it worth the money. I hate filling cartos all the time. I've tried anumber of tank type things that are retail made, not mods, and it's hit and miss. many veterans told me to look at juice box mods when I started and wish I'd listened to them. now my ego battery is just to toss something on. I use the dual coile mega xl cartos, an ego t, or an mb tank. the mega and mb hold about 3ml so last all day (for me it's my sweet vapes so good for many days on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread