Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Are the Nauti 2 coils the same as the originals? That one says it's for the 2.

They are the same, I have the orginial 0.7 ohm coils and the new naut 2 mesh coils, only difference is the color of the oring, they are blue on the mesh coils.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    They are the same, I have the orginial 0.7 ohm coils and the new naut 2 mesh coils, only difference is the color of the oring, they are blue on the mesh coils.

So I can use my old Nauti coils across the board? This is good info, Nailz - thank you!

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Reactions: RadiusNick

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    I was looking forward to this one until I saw it has a press fit base. Those will sometimes weep juice at that seam.

That’s how pretty much all these Chinese tanks are made.

It would have been nice to get a milled base, what with Taifun being involved.

Still, looks like a good tank.

JD53

ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2015
    Bloomington, Illinois
    I picked one up from Creme De Vape, before they were available in the US, and have been using it since Feb 18. It is beautiful. Watch Todd’s review for details. Absolutely no leaks. The top fill cap doesn’t thread onto the coil so it won’t end up with the coil stuck in the top cap like all my other nautilus coil tanks sometimes do. The machining is really good. Seems like Smokers Store design paid off. You can’t believe this tank came from China. I’ve got some authentic Taifuns and this tank compares well. Top fill like the Taifun GTR. Until you actually have one in your hand you can’t fathom how nice it is. I’ve got six different tanks that use nautilus coils and this is one of the top two. The other is the Mark Bugs Gem RC. If you haven’t seen any of Mark’s product you should take a look. It is alot more expensive but really a nice tank. Super nice top fill. Vapin’ Art has them both.

JD53

ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2015
    Bloomington, Illinois
    I was looking forward to this one until I saw it has a press fit base. Those will sometimes weep juice at that seam.

That’s how pretty much all these Chinese tanks are made.

It would have been nice to get a milled base, what with Taifun being involved.

Still, looks like a good tank.

The base is a solid machined piece. The seam you see is the retainer for the AFC ring. Mine has had no leaking or seeping at all. Look one over, you'll like it.

Reactions: jwbnyc

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    The base is a solid machined piece. The seam you see is the retainer for the AFC ring. Mine has had no leaking or seeping at all. Look one over, you'll like it.

Good to know.

That really makes the price very attractive.

I think I will go ahead and pick up a couple.

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread