Taste of Geekvape aegis vs joye vtc mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knut arne

Sep 1, 2016
Norway
I vape at low watts and i vape for the taste not clouds, so i feel sometimes a little diffrence between mods.(usually very little..) After using the good old vtc mini (ver.1) for some time i bought a aegis.
But what strikes me is that i get somewhat more of a flat kind of metallic taste from the aegis!
Same power mode, @ 12,5 w 3,5 v 1,0 ohm, 3,5 amps. Its all the same numbers.
I tried with more and less watts , but its same problem.
How is this even possible?
There is no "vpc mode" at power mode is it ?
:-x

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Had the same issue when I got the Hohm Slice. TC made it a little better, but eventually I gave up and ordered a Joyetech Espion Solo to replace my VTC Mini (which I absolutely love) as my out and about mod.

On a side note....... how do you like the Aegis? I almost bought it, but was concerned about the weight and size as an out and about mod.

Knut arne

Sep 1, 2016
Norway
The aegis is perfect if you spend much time outdoors ! Im at sea much of the time so its great for that, it can get a bit cold in the winter but i guess any mod will anyway. The weight is no problem for me, but it can be smart with a plastic drip tip in the beginning until u get used to the weight.. (dont ask !)
I must say the fire button is kind of annoying, its no rattle but it feels a little loose /squeeking a little.
If u buy and update it, remember to a use a data cord ! That was a issue for me, later i found out that many usb cords are only made for charging:-x

I also bought a espion ! :thumb: (but with dual battery) to replace my vtc mini for indoor vaping

Reactions: Rangertrix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread