Taste of Geekvape aegis vs joye vtc mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knut arne

Sep 1, 2016
Norway
I vape at low watts and i vape for the taste not clouds, so i feel sometimes a little diffrence between mods.(usually very little..) After using the good old vtc mini (ver.1) for some time i bought a aegis.
But what strikes me is that i get somewhat more of a flat kind of metallic taste from the aegis!
Same power mode, @ 12,5 w 3,5 v 1,0 ohm, 3,5 amps. Its all the same numbers.
I tried with more and less watts , but its same problem.
How is this even possible?
There is no "vpc mode" at power mode is it ?
:-x

Knut arne

Sep 1, 2016
Norway
The aegis is perfect if you spend much time outdoors ! Im at sea much of the time so its great for that, it can get a bit cold in the winter but i guess any mod will anyway. The weight is no problem for me, but it can be smart with a plastic drip tip in the beginning until u get used to the weight.. (dont ask !)
I must say the fire button is kind of annoying, its no rattle but it feels a little loose /squeeking a little.
If u buy and update it, remember to a use a data cord ! That was a issue for me, later i found out that many usb cords are only made for charging:-x

I also bought a espion ! :thumb: (but with dual battery) to replace my vtc mini for indoor vaping

Reactions: Rangertrix

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Had the same issue when I got the Hohm Slice. TC made it a little better, but eventually I gave up and ordered a Joyetech Espion Solo to replace my VTC Mini (which I absolutely love) as my out and about mod.

On a side note....... how do you like the Aegis? I almost bought it, but was concerned about the weight and size as an out and about mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread