Taste question

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy harry

Aug 3, 2012
London
Guys,

I am using a ego-t 900 with a V3 rebuildable clearomizer 2.4 ohms. I am really thinking of going back on the ciggies because I just can't get it right. I have been vaping for two weeks now, and haven't touched an analogue in that time, but what I have found, is that my atty seems to burn off the flavour real quick. The first couple of draws are great (using liberty flights pg cherry) but then its just a little burnt. My question is, how do I ensure a great flavour longer, or is this the holly grail of vaping, and i'm being unrealistic?

Thanks

Are you into C.B.?

I think I'm using the same device, is that the Vision Clearomizer Version 3? I'm vaping 100% VG in it and it tastes a little burnt as well. Great vapor and throat hit though. Anyway, don't give up yet. Have you tried dripping? The taste is the best in my opinion but it comes with it's own very irritating drawbacks as well. Sorry I'm not much help but hang in there. The other folks on here can hopefully help you find something you'll like.

It sounds as though your vape pace is faster than that clearo can wick.
V3 rebuild, is that the latest stardust type? Like a CE5; stardust 2.0; etc?
People have ways of making adjustments to these devices to get them up to their pace.
Some adjustments include lifting or cutting the seal around the wicks, etc.
Search the clearo section and you might find what adjustments that you need to make.

I would even suggest trying a 1.7ohm resurrector cartomizer. Yes, cartos have muted flavor, but I would go back to them if I couldn't or didn't want to adjust my clearo.

happy harry

Aug 3, 2012
London
Thank you all. Great advice. I wont give up and I will keep searching, but at this rate it is costing me more than analogues did! I did wonder about trying a higher resistance to burn it less. I must admit that throat hit is one thing that doesn't bother me. Being a menthol smoker for such along time, it was more taste and mic than the burn.

Thanks.

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
Well, try the T2 or CE3 (not rebuildable), it's much better than the stardust V3. Not sure about the vivi nova but people hype it. Also try higher resistance than 2.4. I've also heart about this raiding the silicon cap a little bit trick, but I havent tried it. Have not tried bottom wick clearos either but some people say they're much better and that seems to make sense.

Yes, a lot of things to try. This hobby or whatever you want to call it is going to cost you much more than analogues at the start...but once you've found your perfect set up you're going to start saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread