Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Nextiny, been looking for an authentic for a long time but had to give in and order a clone. And what a clever little thing. With plus 3ml of capacity it is way smaller than the 2ml Melo3 that came with the Pico mod. Easy to wick, no leakage, no dry hits, easy filling. Excellent flavor. Perfect setup for places with not so clear vaping policy. :)

uc

Vaya

ECF Veteran
so, ive got 3 NextGens and 2 Nextinys. and i disagree they are the best for flavor. Althpugh th Nextiny ranks #1 or my genesîs atomizer of all time In'Ax MKIIR beats it out slightly for the flavor.

should jave my VWM Nextasis in the next week, soooooo excited for it. will report back.

Reactions: Taff Evans

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
so, ive got 3 NextGens and 2 Nextinys. and i disagree they are the best for flavor. Althpugh th Nextiny ranks #1 or my genesîs atomizer of all time In'Ax MKIIR beats it out slightly for the flavor.

should jave my VWM Nextasis in the next week, soooooo excited for it. will report back.

I'll agree, my In'ax MKIII is better than the Nextiny for flavor but the Nextiny isn't too far behind. I also have a Nextasis coming in, hopefully that will stand up to my expectations. I believe this has to do with the smaller chamber on the In'ax. They have decreased the chamber size a bit on the Nextasis (compared to the Nextiny) which should improve the flavor, not to mention that awesome new airflow design.

Reactions: Vaya

Vaya

ECF Veteran
I'll agree, my In'ax MKIII is better than the Nextiny for flavor but the Nextiny isn't too far behind. I also have a Nextasis coming in, hopefully that will stand up to my expectations. I believe this has to do with the smaller chamber on the In'ax. They have decreased the chamber size a bit on the Nextasis (compared to the Nextiny) which should improve the flavor, not to mention that awesome new airflow design.

Ohhh, man. Not sure if you've received your Nextasis yet but IMO this is the best damn genesis atomizer EVER built. Got the bells and whistles, too - the 30mm tank, 3/4 SS 1/4 frosted, full SS and full glass... been switching it up and messsing with the 10x airflow options and i just think VWM (*again*! How?!?!) redefines the game.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
I just love the variability of this atty. SO much. I've only sported the 30mm and fully-clear looks yet, but either way you slice it, the thing is gorgeous <3

I have it set up with the Open Feeder Deck with some 80/20 juice-in-development by one of my good friends at Demonic Vapes. For this build, I strayed from titanium for the moment, instead opting for a dual parallel 28g 4-wrap build. Wick is #400 mesh, height: 13.8mm, width (of the wick) = 3.2mm. Wicking is constant, without flooding.

The flavor is absolutely..... stunning... i feel that may one of the best (and indeed, maybe the ONLY) way to describe how this atomizer produces its incredible performance.

I have multiples of all of the other mind-blowing VWM genesis atomizers from the last year or two. they've been my #1's for so many reasons. But i may - where I long held this thought to be impossible - begin

Vaya

ECF Veteran
That set-up looks superb mate...another atty for my wish list i guess.....

One of my favorite things (aside from aesthetics and flavor enhancement) about this atty is the huge, huge variablity in airflow options. Here are some charts from the VWM Group that depict a little more clearly why its innovative:

.... just so much fun. highly, highly recommended.

Attachments

• Nextasis AFC Diagram.png
    Nextasis AFC Diagram.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Nextasis AFC Diagram 2.jpg
    Nextasis AFC Diagram 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 123

Taff Evans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2016
Thanks for that Vaya. I have to say that this atty looks absolutely superb, and i am not surprised that its full of flavor. I like the airflow options although i would only use the smallest. I have been looking around at some of my attys and trying to decide which ones could be sold!

Will get back to it, and thanks again mate.

Reactions: Vaya

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Ohhh, man. Not sure if you've received your Nextasis yet but IMO this is the best damn genesis atomizer EVER built. Got the bells and whistles, too - the 30mm tank, 3/4 SS 1/4 frosted, full SS and full glass... been switching it up and messsing with the 10x airflow options and i just think VWM (*again*! How?!?!) redefines the game.

I agree, this atomizer is on another level. I got it in Thursday and since then I haven't touched my In'ax MKIII. Usually I use gennys when I'm at work since I have an hour commute and hate dripping and driving and then I use my drippers when I'm home or whenever dripping is convenient; with that said, I have actually been reaching for this instead of the NarDA, even when chilling at home. The vape I get from this with a parallel 28g 4.5 wrap on #325 mesh at 26.7 watts is just insane; it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. You get the density of a dripper with the clean taste of mesh. Definitely going to get a second.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
I agree, this atomizer is on another level. I got it in Thursday and since then I haven't touched my In'ax MKIII. Usually I use gennys when I'm at work since I have an hour commute and hate dripping and driving and then I use my drippers when I'm home or whenever dripping is convenient; with that said, I have actually been reaching for this instead of the NarDA, even when chilling at home. The vape I get from this with a parallel 28g 4.5 wrap on #325 mesh at 26.7 watts is just insane; it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. You get the density of a dripper with the clean taste of mesh. Definitely going to get a second.

Aye.... felt much the same. There already. LOL.

Get a 30mm deck if you want to but haven't. They are AWESOME. The half-and-half is cool, too, but i prefer it using NextGen glass rather than the PC-1000 tank that it comes with.
Even without all the add-ons and bells-and-whistles, I love the full-glass and full stainless looks. It's just a sexy beast no matter how you dress it up!

Edit: just re-read your post and damn - that's quite a statement about the NarDA! I almost never drip anymore... I think i have 3 drippers (all three Faceless/iHybrid ones) which i love but even those collect dust, so I cant attest from personal experience, but **everyone** I've known who has had a NarDA is absolutely infatuated with it. Makes me want to try one just cause, but I'm not paying $600 for a second-hand atty. ;)

Last edited:

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Get a 30mm deck if you want to but haven't. They are AWESOME. The half-and-half is cool, too, but i prefer it using NextGen glass rather than the PC-1000 tank that it comes with.
Even without all the add-ons and bells-and-whistles, I love the full-glass and full stainless looks. It's just a sexy beast no matter how you dress it up!

I am planning on getting the SS/PC-1000 tank section but also buying the glass section from the Nextgen; I just don't want to think about what juice I run in what atomizer. I would get the 30mm tank if I had a 30mm mod, every mod I own is a 18650 and is usually around 24-26mm wide.

Edit: just re-read your post and damn - that's quite a statement about the NarDA! I almost never drip anymore... I think i have 3 drippers (all three Faceless/iHybrid ones) which i love but even those collect dust, so I cant attest from personal experience, but **everyone** I've known who has had a NarDA is absolutely infatuated with it. Makes me want to try one just cause, but I'm not paying $600 for a second-hand atty. ;)

I still love the Veritas, it's an absolute classic! I also used the Ology for quite a while, then I got the origen v3 and that was end of that. The NarDA is hands down the best cotton atomizer I've ever used, some things have come close like the Project 1 and the Premier but nothing I've used so far (as far as cotton atomizers go) has produced such an intense and complex vape. But are some things coming out in the near future that I believe will top it!

Vaya

ECF Veteran
kformeck said:
I am planning on getting the SS/PC-1000 tank section but also buying the glass section from the Nextgen; I just don't want to think about what juice I run in what atomizer. I would get the 30mm tank if I had a 30mm mod, every mod I own is a 18650 and is usually around 24-26mm wide.

Gotcha man, i hear that. Little tip: The add-ons released to the Greek website as well as the American one were the last planned for production, so order that SS/PC-1000 tank ASAP lol.
I love 26650 tube mods personally. Through a series of beautiful accidents I ended up with two of these 30mm 'stasis tanks. So if they're sold out forever in the future and you find yourself in need, HMU :)

Just curious, do you have a NarDA clone or an authentic NarDA?

As for iHybrid atomizers, my top would still be the Veritas - especially with the Veritas Wide Bore top cap on it. I have an unreleased Widebore Ology top cap, too - both change the atomizers entirely. i also outfitted my Veritas and Dogbones with a positive post block just like the Ology and man. They are like the perfect atties now.

I think the Dogbone is top dog amongst all my 30mm atomizers period. All the others are gennies, but theres something about what it does to flavor - coupled with sensational minimalist good looks - that really does it for me. Still does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread