Tastiest most flavorful e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytis Laurinaitis

Aug 3, 2021
Hello, I've been wanting to buy bigmouth bubbly beast e-liquid for so long, since it tastes like heaven, but they are either all permanently sold out/out of stocks or they don't ship to my country in Europe, could you recommend me a really heaven-like e-liquid? preferrably a shortfill, with no nicotine, so that I could add some salt nicotine to it myself, I'll add about 5mg of nicotine overall. Basically, question, what is the most tasty e-liquid you know? I'm looking for sweet flavors like cola, bubble gum, watermelon, strawberries, and so on. Oh and also would be best if it's 70/30 vg pg

Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
oh diy juice, oh well, it's fine thanks anyway, how do you mix it though? what do you use and in what quantities?

I buy VG and PG and i add nicotine and flavours into it

I usually mix 1000ml juice in total for every batch that are actually 7 different recipies that some of them are made by me using simple recipies of 2or 3 flavours and the brand is "the favours apprentice"

Some are premade recipies tho that u buy i flavourigs from a company called the flabourist that is made in my country

Atm i vape
apples red and green
Dragonfruit
Strawberry
Vanilla
Custard
Butterscotch
Caramel

But i am open minded and change flavours sometimes

I also resalise that i tend to decrease the flavourings lately i am slowly into noy very intense flavour kinda fed up of the strong flavours

Reactions: smacuser

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I really like the zen vaper. they don't add sweetener so if you like that whole I just gargled with sugar granules, then you won't like it.

Some of their flavors are too strong for my sensitive palate. but I still love them. My fave is transcendence and Peace. I really love scratch pancakes and French toast, but they're really strong in flavor. I'm thinking of diluting those slightly. their lightest flavor is snicker doodle, but after a long steep the flavor is just as intense as the others.

Fruit salad is pretty good for a crisp fruit. Enlightenment is another crisp fruity flavor. I tend to lean to creamier vape. But look around and see if any appeal to your palate.

I buy them from ejucedb now. He no longer sells on his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread