Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
So I placed an order with Tasty Vapor late Tuesday afternoon and my order is still showing as pending. I sent an e-mail to Geoff, then I called (left message on voice mail), then I sent messages thru the live chat, since no one was available on that either. I still have not gotten any kind of response from anyone there. I see he was on the forum today though, so can't figure out why he's not responding to me. If anyone can tell me how to get ahold of them, I would greatly appriciate it. At this point, I just want to cancel my order and not buy from them!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
From everything I read on this forum, I thought they shipped within 24 to 48 hours. If I had known differently, I would not have ordered from them. Not trying to be a pain, but wanted my order faster then it seems it's going to be. So I have tried every way to contact them and still no replies! How do I cancel my order or even explain myself when no one will respond to me? I thought they had great customer service, but I've had much faster responses from others.

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
My order from TV took about 48 hours before it showed was being mixed, and I think it might have been the third day before I got the notice that it had shipped. I still had it delivered in 5 or 6 business days from when I placed the order, and it was worth the wait. I think this time frame give or take a couple days is pretty standard for the e-liquid folks that mix to order, which is to say the really good ones.

finalthought83

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
virginia beach
is it just me or do people not pay attention or read the details of TV?

In fact in general i have noticed a lot of impatience with vaping and ordering of supplies. People relying on one battery and atty to last them and whine when something goes wrong.

Plan ahead and have spares people, especially when dealing with very popular suppliers that hand mix every order. Especially with TV, you dont order from TV for your emergency rations overnight. When you order from them you should already have it in your head that you are going to let it age on the shelf at home for 2 weeks before you vape it. Who cares if it takes 3 days to get sent out.

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
I mentioned this in another thread, but it really applies here...

In the Service industry, there is a 3 part model.
You have 3 pieces to the service:
1. Quality
2. Speed
3. Cost

You can have any 2 of those pieces, but you can't have all 3.

Tasty Vapor has High Quality, and Low Cost....don't expect fast.

If you want fast, go elsewere and either pay more, or get lower quality.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
First let me say I am not whinning! I have bought plent of other e-liquid for just as cheap, good customer service and good liquid, with fast shipping. (Though I am new to all this). I am not upset so much about the time it's taking, but about no one responding to my requests to just have someone contact me. I have used e-mailed, calling, and instant chat. Is it really too much to ask for a quick e-mail back? I also want to state that I am sure their e-liquid is really good, so please don't think I'm knocking that at all. Some of you are pretty quick to jump to the wrong conclusions!!!!!

finalthought83

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
virginia beach
Yeah! It's almost as if these people are addicted to something in the juice. :laugh:

Lol all im saying is you know you are addicted so dont let yourself act like a crack addict and stock up. its not like juice is expensive. Bottle of my juice is 24 bucks, lasts me 3 weeks. 24$ wouldnt even have lasted me 1 week in cigs. Dont expect miracles from the infancy/mom and pop businesses of ecigs to cater to your ever whim. Amazon.com sometimes doesn't even ship out for a whole week. Verizon took 2 weeks for me to get my router to me. in italy i had to wait a whole month to get a home phone line before. I got my halo juice in 2 days and my eGo in 3. I say the ecig business is doing better than 80% of internet commerce and shipping.

I have put all the money i have saved in cigs in a savings account. so i continue to order.

vapinmachine

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Yeah it's why I always buy a ton more juice than I need, and purchase more juice when I have plenty left. I just bought 260 ml of jucie from china and it's pure PG at 36 mg. Planning on cutting it with VG.

I currently am mixing TW Vanilla PG with cignot almond VG and it TASTES SO GOOD! Not sure what the VG/PG mix is exactly but I'm blowing out plumes and vaping a LOT less. For some reaosn after mixing the VG with the PG I've been getting more satisfying puffs, TH's, and have went from vaping up to 10 510 carts to a whopping 3! carts (yesterday) - IDK but my cravings arent as powerful as my first week back in the vaping scene.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I think everybody is correct here, to some degree.

On one hand, when ordering from a small-ish supplier that is creating custom liquids 'to order' with a well-communicated turn-around timeline, you can expect things to take a while, especially since they are going through a growth surge at the moment.

On the other hand, this should ideally have no effect on responding to customer service inquiries. Those should always be handled within a reasonable timeframe, which is often a reflection of user expectations within any given industry.

So, TV is totally 'right' by taking a few days to get out orders, and they are very honest and upfront about how they do things. However, it would be better form if inquiries were always responded to within a timeframe of 24-48 hours maximum, in my opinion. Any longer than that and the natives get a bit restless.

In any case, please cut them some slack. They are the best liquid supplier around by far, and they are scaling as quickly as possible given the context. Your order will come, hold tight. If you're losing your mind, try calling again. The phone is your best bet, by far. ;-)

dumkopf

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
richmond, VA
I dont think i'm a "crack addict" for sending tastyvapor a message on thursday when i ordered monday. nor am i mad at them for not having shipped out all ready. i have only ordered once before from them and it was processed/shipped after two days of ordering. i see on their website they say shipping is 24 to 72 hours after ordering normally. i merely inquired as to when they think mine will ship out. i am prepared to wait for quality juice but i did not know 4 days was normal. if it is then i will plan a little farther a head on my next order. i also would have waited til monday (7 days from ordering) to start a thread asking for an update if they hadnt responded to email by then but the OP asked the question so i thought i'd throw in my order to see if i could get an update here. it looks like 4-5 days isnt out of the range of possibilities so ill sit back and wait patiently.

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
I've had great luck with TV customer service. Email is probably the worst option to go with, seeing as Geoff gets hundreds a week. I signed on to the live chat and Geoff was with me in an instant. My order of liquid didn't taste right, so he went ahead and mixed mine and sent it out the same day! That was yesterday!

Y'all have to be patient. He'll get to the orders, I'm sure he's just bogged down with them right now. That status will change soon and you'll have some great liquid in no time! Relax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread