Tasty Vapor Props

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybgdg

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
S. Cal
This was the first company to actually order from since i have only been vaping for a weeks but checking into all the sites everyone has propped. I chose them and will also order Dats for they're mixing options and 5 pack samplers.

but back to tasty vapor, I ordered 2 days ago after a live chat for info (another feature I like) I ordered Double Choco/Peanut butter which i'm dying to try. and I ordered spare 510 parts. They called me today to let me know they were out of the silver and black atomizers. that i could either have them ship the liquid and send the hardware in a week or so or they could send me the red. I chose to take the red for now and will re-order when they get the others in. This impresses me. I own my own company and try to provide the highest level of customer service. too many companies out there would have just either put it on back order with or without E-Mailing me, or E-Mail me the same question they called to ask.

Though I am sure there are others like him out there, this alone will have won my continued business for as long as he provides it.

Just wanted to share my two cents.

Keep vaping

John

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
Haha, you may be right, but as long as he is making flavors, I will always buy them from him.

Even if something like that happened, it's totally worth it. It's just that good!

Ok, no more ideas... ;-)

P.S. Geoff and his crew are very kind people and would never do something like that.

notime4nooky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
milton freewater, oregon
of course. Geoff is the MAN and his whole crew is top notch. the flavors are awesome, the prices are ridiculously low for the quality and TV's customer service is legendary. they r my #1 smile makers as everytime i get a package from them i have a huge cheesy grin on my face for days and my taste buds are more than elated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread