Tasty Vapor Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
That magical stuff Geoff sells is not sitting on a shelf. Expect a couple of days to get your order mixed. It might take less or a bit longer. But it will be mixed and shipped. That is for sure.

I have made plenty of orders from TV . My last order was made on the 21th June. It was mixed on the 23th and shipped that same day. I received it on the 28th. In Europe.

Thats 7 days from order to reception. Damn fast.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
All TV juices are customized and mixed by hand with TLC* by one person (I believe). Its like the difference between a burger at McDonalds and a fine meal at Victoria & Albert's. Quite often, I want a burger handed to me quickly and tasting just like the ones I've always had. But I shall always treasure the memory of that three-hour dining experience at Vicky & Al's. Where that analogy falls flat on its face is the cost: the V&A meal cost me an arm and a leg; TV e-liquid is less expensive than any other (assuming you include the Doubler).

* You won't find this acronym in a vaping glossary. TLC = tender loving care.

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
OP its worth the wait - it is - I say this as someone currently stalking the postman for my package becuase I need more Pina Colada and I need it NOW :lol: Nah I have lots mor ejuices but that one is a firm fave and I'm hoping it gets here before the weekend as I'm away for a couple of weeks. Id much rather a few days for a GREAT liquid though - there's a few vendors who hand mix and theirs are likewise more than a day to wait to ship out; its not like hardware that sits on a shelf waiting to be sent - I really prefer my juice hasn't been hanging around for days/weeks before it gets sent out.
Just my 2c :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread