Tasty Vapor's Cupcake with Vanilla Custard and Buttercream...CRAZY GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
When I was a total newbie, I asked for flavor recommendations and am so thankful to that ECF'er who told me about her favorite TV combo! I started with other vendors samples, and then bit the bullet and ordered a bunch of tasty vapors stuff. This one deserves a special review on it's own.

Flavor reviewed: Cupcake with buttercream and vanilla custard added, along with added sweetener, 12mg nic 80/20 pg/vg.

I filled up a blank bloog maxxfusion carto to use on a freshly charged KR808d1 manual mega batt...and I can officially say, I have found my new favorite, all day, go to vape! This juice is so perfect...I'm sort of in a stupor of bliss right now vaping this stuff.

Flavor - perfect 10:
On the inhale, the plain cupcake and buttercream comes through. As the vapor fills your mouth, a light sweetness hits you tongue and the roof of your mouth. It's just the right sweetness though, not sickly sweet like some juices. On the exhale, the vanilla custard comes alive along with the cupcake and buttercream. While being very flavorful, it is not overpowering in the sense that it's not one of those flavors that you get sick of quickly, this one is easily an all day everyday vape...it's just perfect. There is no chemical aftertaste or undertaste at all. Out of my 30+ juices, this is officially my favorite.

Throat Hit - 5:
Being 12mg nic, with an 80/20 pg/vg blend, the throat hit is there, but mild and smooth. No throat burn, but just enough of a tingle to feel it. I've come to enjoy softer smoother TH, so this is perfect for me, and for me it's a 10, but on the scale of none to throat ripping, it's 4 or 5. If you love a hard TH, I'm sure you could achieve it w/ higher nic and maybe pure pg.

Vapor -9
For a 20% vg mix, the vapor is thick, rich, much more than I've experienced with other 20% vg juices. It makes for such a pleasurable vape!

For other vapers out there, I highly recommend this juice...it's vaping heaven!:vapor:

geoff8695

Feb 26, 2011
USA
When I was a total newbie, I asked for flavor recommendations and am so thankful to that ECF'er who told me about her favorite TV combo! I started with other vendors samples, and then bit the bullet and ordered a bunch of tasty vapors stuff. This one deserves a special review on it's own.

Flavor reviewed: Cupcake with buttercream and vanilla custard added, along with added sweetener, 12mg nic 80/20 pg/vg.

I filled up a blank bloog maxxfusion carto to use on a freshly charged KR808d1 manual mega batt...and I can officially say, I have found my new favorite, all day, go to vape! This juice is so perfect...I'm sort of in a stupor of bliss right now vaping this stuff.

Flavor - perfect 10:
On the inhale, the plain cupcake and buttercream comes through. As the vapor fills your mouth, a light sweetness hits you tongue and the roof of your mouth. It's just the right sweetness though, not sickly sweet like some juices. On the exhale, the vanilla custard comes alive along with the cupcake and buttercream. While being very flavorful, it is not overpowering in the sense that it's not one of those flavors that you get sick of quickly, this one is easily an all day everyday vape...it's just perfect. There is no chemical aftertaste or undertaste at all. Out of my 30+ juices, this is officially my favorite.

Throat Hit - 5:
Being 12mg nic, with an 80/20 pg/vg blend, the throat hit is there, but mild and smooth. No throat burn, but just enough of a tingle to feel it. I've come to enjoy softer smoother TH, so this is perfect for me, and for me it's a 10, but on the scale of none to throat ripping, it's 4 or 5. If you love a hard TH, I'm sure you could achieve it w/ higher nic and maybe pure pg.

Vapor -9
For a 20% vg mix, the vapor is thick, rich, much more than I've experienced with other 20% vg juices. It makes for such a pleasurable vape!

For other vapers out there, I highly recommend this juice...it's vaping heaven!:vapor:
Thanks for your review SweetPuff!

I'm definitely going to order a sample of this. If I like it as much as you do I may have to pester you to find out what other juices you are into since I already know we both like Bloog's RY4.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
Anytime Geoff :)! I'm happy to share what i've tried, liked, and not liked so much. I wish we could all find other ecf'ers with similar tastebuds to get feedback on juices :)

Thanks for your review SweetPuff!

I'm definitely going to order a sample of this. If I like it as much as you do I may have to pester you to find out what other juices you are into since I already know we both like Bloog's RY4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread