tastyvapor....what does vg % do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMREALITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
New Jersey
Some say less throat hit but I'm not convinced. It definitely gives out more vapor so I think that makes you feel more satisfied. It has a bit of a sweeter aftertaste though, but only minor.

I have pure VG in my office now and am adding it to everything. I'm able to 'water' my juice down with it to make a lighter nic content, but since the extra vapor makes up for it I still feel totally satisfied!

I say go with at least 50/50.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
While both PG and VG produce vapor, both are used for different purpose. PG approximates the "throat hit" that vapers come to expect in simulating their smoking experience. It produces moderate vapor. VG does not provide this throat hit, however, produces voluminous clouds of vapor and increases the volume feeling in the lungs. We generally recommend a 70%/30% mixture of both for optimal throat hit and vapor production.

However, if you lean more towards wanting that throat hit maybe even a lesser amount of VG might be wise.

Without our e-liquids, the amount of VG we are able to add also depends on the milligram strength you order. Because the nicotine base takes up a certain amount of room as does flavoring, the higher the nicotine content, the less room we have to add VG.

Example:

At 12mg, we're able to add 35% VG (possibly more)
At 24mg, 35% VG
At 36mg, 20% VG
At 48mg, only 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread