TC extremists to launch new attack against vaping on March 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
just LOLED hard reading the crap on that site - "hidden" info people dont know.

potatoes are delicious, dont hate - darn near every restaurant has them - its called french fries.

makes me wonder why doctors use it as propellant fluid in inhalers for asthma patients then, if its so irritating to airways, why would a doctor want to screw up my lungs worse?
I dunno, but my my sons infants Tylenol contains all 3.
Any idea if the candy pictured there contains propylene glycol, glycerin or flavours? [emoji23]

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
CA vapers should contact their State Assembly member and Senator (and write a short letter to the editor of your local newspaper) complaining about CA DPH wasting taxpayers money to lie about e-cigs and to protect cigarettes.

They should also be contacting the CA Attorney General and the regional US Attorney demanding an investigation into this $75M fraud

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
San Francisco and New York are the testing grounds for what the Federal government hopes to implement one day.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

That's the only reply that comes to mind.

Andria

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
California is constantly trampling my rights. Kamala Harris is a thorn in my side. Constantly trying to take away both my hobbies. Shooting and vaping

I know how you feel, I too have those two hobbies that the sanctimonious puritans want to ban; as well as a third hobby involving remote controlled aircraft which have now been demonized by the same crowd with the hate term "drones" :facepalm:

gwelker

Dec 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Just got spammed with repeating ads (3 times in one show so far) on CBS streaming (watching the Late Late show with James Corden, which is hilarious by the way).

The ad's have the tag line of "Big Tobacco is trying to Addict Children" as the main message.

Reading into their site (linked on the about us on the stillblowingsmoke.com webpage)

[url=http://tobaccofreeca.com/about-us/]About - TobaccoFreeCA[/url]

It looks like they're all about continuing themselves as a entity any way they can, regardless of e-cigs and vaping attacking and reducing use of the very thing (smoking analogs with tobacco) that they say is their primary mission and goal.

How many "non-profit" organizations will try to save their jobs by demonizing e-cigs to replace cigarettes at the expense of taking away a viable safer alternative for those very same youths and adults they vow to save?

Really misleading and makes me want to write to CBS about this obnoxious advertising.

That's the end of my rant.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Just got spammed with repeating ads (3 times in one show so far) on CBS streaming (watching the Late Late show with James Corden, which is hilarious by the way).

The ad's have the tag line of "Big Tobacco is trying to Addict Children" as the main message.

Reading into their site (linked on the about us on the stillblowingsmoke.com webpage)

About - TobaccoFreeCA

It looks like they're all about continuing themselves as a entity any way they can, regardless of e-cigs and vaping attacking and reducing use of the very thing (smoking analogs with tobacco) that they say is their primary mission and goal.

How many "non-profit" organizations will try to save their jobs by demonizing e-cigs to replace cigarettes at the expense of taking away a viable safer alternative for those very same youths and adults they vow to save?

Really misleading and makes me want to write to CBS about this obnoxious advertising.

That's the end of my rant.

Doubt it would do any good. We watch mostly CBS, so I know for a fact that they're getting a lot of advertising from BP; lots of those obnoxious nicorette and even more obnoxious chantix ads. And you know, mass media doesn't want to offend the folks paying their way -- TV shows are NOTHING but baskets from which to serve up advertising, you know; the content of the show is basically irrelevant to networks, all they care about is how many faces they can get those ads in front of. To them, a "great show" is just a show that attracts more faces to view those ads. That's the end-all and be-all of TV programming -- content doesn't matter one bit. Why else would those stupid reality shows be on? (hint: they don't have to pay any writers, but still get that basket to put the ads in!)

Andria

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread