• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

tc mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Single batt Evic VTC mini won't go wrong. (My number 1 recommendation nowadays)
Dual batt TC mod ipv4s is cheaper and feels better in hand only problem is paint job and can't rotate screen. Honorable mentions are ipv3 li(feels solid) actually no just this 2 dual batt I feel good about them. Snowwolf is a little glitchy, xcube2 feels funky with the full bar button.

Reactions: smokyribs

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Gambit,

It depends on your budget. Want to future proof your mod? Get a DNA200 or a SX350J mod. Recommendations include Vaporshark DNA200 or Boxer SX350J.

If your budget isn't high and you want two batt or long batt life, the IPV4s or the Evic VT would suit you well.

If you'd like a budget friendly, small yet powerful mod, have a look at the ipv D2. Fantastic device.

If you don't mind an older board that is still functioning fantastic, have a look at DNA40 boards such as Vaporshark rdna40 or the Hcigar DNA40.

Compared to a year back, you've a plethora of options now. I personally use the Vaporshark DNA40 for about over a year and recently, the IPV D2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
Gambit,

It depends on your budget. Want to future proof your mod? Get a DNA200 or a SX350J mod. Recommendations include Vaporshark DNA200 or Boxer SX350J.

If your budget isn't high and you want two batt or long batt life, the IPV4s or the Evic VT would suit you well.

If you'd like a budget friendly, small yet powerful mod, have a look at the ipv D2. Fantastic device.

If you don't mind an older board that is still functioning fantastic, have a look at DNA40 boards such as Vaporshark rdna40 or the Hcigar DNA40.

Compared to a year back, you've a plethora of options now. I personally use the Vaporshark DNA40 for about over a year and recently, the IPV D2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm switching to a TC mod too. may i ask how is sigelei 150w tc compared to ipv4s n ipv3li?

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
Is the IPV D2 really small? How is it compare to a pack of cigarette?

Single battery mod should be enough to last you for about a day depending on your settings and usage.
I just switched to dual batteries mod able to last me and group of friends chasing clouds for whole night.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread