Team Hotwire Phillipines' Romuluz Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
A buddy of mine was recently talking up the Romuluz; I'd never heard of it. After watching videos and reading reviews and people's general reactions, and now having the opportunity to purchase one for myself, I'm hesitating because I cannot find any source for the extra swappable tanks anywhere online. All I can find is replacement glass should the stock tank's glass break, which is great, but I'd love to be able to utilize that capability of carrying around an extra tank or two of different juice with me to swap out with the one I'm already vaping.

Does anyone have ANY notion of where I could possibly find these - even one - for sale? If not, I may have to pass on buying the mod... and Id rather not do that!!

In advance, I thank you for any guidance y'all might be able to provide me.

~ J

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So it truly is 'unsupported,' by which I take it you mean the company isn't going to be responding to my PMs through their Facebook page?

That's a real shame.

At any rate, thanks for the honest and informative answer!

The public FB page has not been updated since Jan 2015...and that post was an apology for being MIA.

If it's for a collection, keep at it...it's unique and cool. Good luck in your search.

cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread