Tech support AREA ! POST HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT PLEASE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I am making this a sticky that can be used for tech support and moving all of the tech stuff here to keep the main area clean for other stuff OK ???

If you post for tech stuff in the main area I will move it here eventually , of with you guys ???

People come to the forum and see problems being dealt with in the open forum , this will keep the first impression nicer , we will deal with all technical issues just as we always did , just in this area OK ???

Give me feedback please

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
BATTERY ISSUE

Jan 17, I bought 2 additional sets of 14430's ... I have always marked them and kept them as matched sets ... several times in the past month, my Infinity was not getting anywhere near normal run times, vapor loss, all the usual signs of low batteries ... I was getting the red/blue combo light, as if my batteries were about to die ... this after only 6-8 hrs ... I simply changed and re-charged them, thought nothing of it

today, after only 2 hrs of vape time I noticed the red/blue light combo again ... this time I metered the batteries, set C

4.18v and 1.88v !! ... these have always been charged and used as a set ... do I have a single bad battery ?

nothing wrong with the charger, as battery sets A & B charge and work perfectly

should I RMA and send in the set ? ... or just return the bad one ?

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
BATTERY ISSUE

Jan 17, I bought 2 additional sets of 14430's ... I have always marked them and kept them as matched sets ... several times in the past month, my Infinity was not getting anywhere near normal run times, vapor loss, all the usual signs of low batteries ... I was getting the red/blue combo light, as if my batteries were about to die ... this after only 6-8 hrs ... I simply changed and re-charged them, thought nothing of it

today, after only 2 hrs of vape time I noticed the red/blue light combo again ... this time I metered the batteries, set C

4.18v and 1.88v !! ... these have always been charged and used as a set ... do I have a single bad battery ?

nothing wrong with the charger, as battery sets A & B charge and work perfectly

should I RMA and send in the set ? ... or just return the bad one ?

This sounds like a bad battery , they do go bad ! I can only warranty them to not be DOA .

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I think it's a good idea also. Sometimes threads get buried in the main forum area too fast. Threads for help in the "Buzz Mods" sub get lost or not even noticed at all. (I wish they didn't even start that sub).

I cant even SEE that section ! so no help there unless it is from you guys

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I don't see it the same way. Sure, there are sometimes two or three tech-support type threads going on in your forum. I got a good feeling for your customer service and dedication to providing great PVs to people by how fast you resolved most of those issues and the positive attitude associated with those solutions. -- Maybe some people expect there to be no problems. That isn't realistic. The fewer the better, certainly... but seeing the problems that do arise handled appropriately inspires confidence.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I don't see it the same way. Sure, there are sometimes two or three tech-support type threads going on in your forum. I got a good feeling for your customer service and dedication to providing great PVs to people by how fast you resolved most of those issues and the positive attitude associated with those solutions. -- Maybe some people expect there to be no problems. That isn't realistic. The fewer the better, certainly... but seeing the problems that do arise handled appropriately inspires confidence.

I tend to agree BUT new people do not see it that way most of the time FME anyhow I will not delete threads like other forums do , that is BS IMO

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Hope I am asking in right thread,i did a little search and couldn't find answer so here it goes got a new BP a couple of weeks ago and the blue light will not light with or without a atty or carto on it.The unit still fires most of the time but was wondering what is going on with it.

All batts are fine checked on meter...any help appreciated, Dale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread