Technical question for my box mod build???

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincloudscominJt85

Dec 18, 2014
shop
Hi all. New to the forum. Not so much to vaping. Anyhow, I am looking for maybe a diagram or a detailed walk through maybe. What I'm working with is a 1590b dual parallel 18650 mosfet build. There is a master spdt switch so I don't have any misfiring in the pocket or anywhere else. There is mini digital voltage meter in the case. There is also a 3mm white firing indicator led. Now what I want to do is put a 3mm red led on the top by the atty that will light up when my voltage nears 3.7. Does anyone out there happen to know how to go about doing this? Maybe a diagram ? Also, will I be able to do it with what's already inside or will I need to put some other component in there to monitor the voltage and signal the led? And if so, where would the connections be? I really want to kinda pimp this mod out...lol. Thanks everyone!

raincloudscominJt85

Dec 18, 2014
shop
Rurwin: would you be able to give me a list of hardware or maybe a how to guide or a link to a similar setup? I would really like to add this feature so as long as there is enough room in the box and I can get a complete how-to I'm gonna do it. I haven't seen anything out there as far as custom build that have that feature. It's definitely a better indicator of battery life then having to open the box all the time to check the voltage reading.

raincloudscominJt85

Dec 18, 2014
shop
Then again I was just thinking. ..I have a ton of micro spdt switches coming as well as a 3 wire mini voltage readout. I could definitely hook another meter right to the batteries through another switch and just throw the switch to get a reading and turn it off. Only question is, would this be possible to do with a 3 wire voltmeter? Where would I connect the wires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread