Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I like Amazon, but it kind of worries me that I may be on the verge of being an Amazon fanboy, I don't like fanboys.
lol +1
amazon is the only place i spend more then i did vaping. i really really love amazon. lightning vapes started there as well and thats where i get my silica as well

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Plus whatever number we're up to (g) to TemCo. I direct order, 100 feet of kanthal for five bucks shipped. Quick shipment, good product, great price. Don't get better than that. And ebay doesn't get their pound of flesh from them!!!

thats the way I feel too, I would rather pay a little more and let them keep all of it. they also seem to stay on top of what we need, they carry just about every gauge of nichrome and kanthal, even ribbon now.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Weird thing is the last time I ordered it was actually cheaper on the Ebay page, yeah, I compare prices for the same thing from the same company, I am cheap. Actually I am broke, so if I can save a few bucks on the same thing I do.

Gotta love TemCo though, Vape shops will end pricing themselves right out of the wire market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread