Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey ladies and gentlemen :)

First of all me taking a temporary leave has nothing to do with anyone from ECF,on the contrary the short time i have been here you folks have made me feel like at home,so from the bottom of my heart i thank you for that.

Real life getting rough these few past weeks.

Pops isn't getting better,it's non stop medic appointments and trying to get his radiotherapy started,on top of that he also has the 3 day a week dialysis sessions.

I'm really trying to keep it all together at home but at times it's overwhelming.
The cleaning,the cooking,going out for food,medicines,etc,etc...it's just to much and it's starting to weigh me down.

Add up the fact that i have zero social life and that i haven't had a proper holiday in 10 years or so,so yeah i'm trying to keep it together but it's hard.

You guys know me,i always try to be funny to cheer you folks up,i participate and try to help when i can but lately i just don't have it in me.

I will try to visit once in a while but for now my mind isn't in the right place.

I'm going to tag some folks so you can see this and not worry if you don't see me around ok?

@Rob B. @Daniel Forsyth @stols001 @Katya @Terri McVeety @ShowMeTwice @vaper1960 @Aliraonz @somdcomputerguy @Uncle @DaveP @DeloresRose @Redbird11 @UncleJunkle
@charlie1465 @Opinionated @CMD-Ky @Mordacai @Letitia

Cheers

P.S: @Daniel Forsyth i will try to post a pic of the Brunhilde when it arrives,thanks again buddy :)

I'll keep you in my prayers... I'm so sorry to hear your struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread