Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hey ladies and gentlemen :)

First of all me taking a temporary leave has nothing to do with anyone from ECF,on the contrary the short time i have been here you folks have made me feel like at home,so from the bottom of my heart i thank you for that.

Real life getting rough these few past weeks.

Pops isn't getting better,it's non stop medic appointments and trying to get his radiotherapy started,on top of that he also has the 3 day a week dialysis sessions.

I'm really trying to keep it all together at home but at times it's overwhelming.
The cleaning,the cooking,going out for food,medicines,etc,etc...it's just to much and it's starting to weigh me down.

Add up the fact that i have zero social life and that i haven't had a proper holiday in 10 years or so,so yeah i'm trying to keep it together but it's hard.

You guys know me,i always try to be funny to cheer you folks up,i participate and try to help when i can but lately i just don't have it in me.

I will try to visit once in a while but for now my mind isn't in the right place.

I'm going to tag some folks so you can see this and not worry if you don't see me around ok?

@Rob B. @Daniel Forsyth @stols001 @Katya @Terri McVeety @ShowMeTwice @vaper1960 @Aliraonz @somdcomputerguy @Uncle @DaveP @DeloresRose @Redbird11 @UncleJunkle
@charlie1465 @Opinionated @CMD-Ky @Mordacai @Letitia

Cheers

P.S: @Daniel Forsyth i will try to post a pic of the Brunhilde when it arrives,thanks again buddy :)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA

First of all me taking a temporary leave has nothing to do with anyone from ECF,on the contrary the short time i have been here you folks have made me feel like at home,so from the bottom of my heart i thank you for that.

Pops isn't getting better,it's non stop medic appointments and trying to get his radiotherapy started,on top of that he also has the 3 day a week dialysis sessions.

I'm really trying to keep it all together at home but at times it's overwhelming.
The cleaning,the cooking,going out for food,medicines,etc,etc...it's just to much and it's starting to weigh me down.

Add up the fact that i have zero social life and that i haven't had a proper holiday in 10 years or so,so yeah i'm trying to keep it together but it's hard.

You guys know me,i always try to be funny to cheer you folks up,i participate and try to help when i can but lately i just don't have it in me.

I will try to visit once in a while but for now my mind isn't in the right place.

I'm going to tag some folks so you can see this and not worry if you don't see me around ok?

@Rob B. @Daniel Forsyth @stols001 @Katya @Terri McVeety @ShowMeTwice @vaper1960 @Aliraonz @somdcomputerguy @Uncle @DaveP @DeloresRose @Redbird11 @UncleJunkle

Cheers

P.S: @Daniel Forsyth i will try to post a pic of the Brunhilde when it arrives,thanks again buddy :)
Hang in there man. Thoughts and prayers for you and your dad.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
@Cloud-FF7, Hang in there my man. I know the Light in You is bright. You bring great cheer and joy here... and a lot of it. We all know, and love, how you love bringing It!!!

We miss you
. Big Time. :)

Totally best wishes, thoughts and prayers for You and Pops. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hope to hear from you soon mate. Don't forget You have peeps here who care. :D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

Cheers

Thank you for your kind words Cloudy. I'm sure your situation will improve gradually.... remember little chunks at a time and try not to dwell on the whole picture too much.

Sending my positive thoughts and we'll see you when you're ready to get back on board.....best wishes for your Dad :)

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye

Cheers

Hey bud! Life can be very high maintenance at times, and I'm sorry it's turned that way for you. Keeping you and your pops in my thoughts and prayers daily. Miss you Cloud. :wub:

Big Bear Hug2.jpg

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
<HUGS>. You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Real life just sucks sometimes, especially when we’re doing what we need to do, not what we want.
You’re a real hero for sticking with it and giving it your all. I only had a year of it with my dad, but it’s hard, heartbreaking, and god knows it can suck the very life breath out of you.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@Cloud-FF7 you are mercurial, obnoxious and tactless and hilarious and somehow for that reason a) I love you despite no BECAUSE of your flaws and b) I know you will take great care of your dad.

Hang in there, you will be missed by many and hopefully even if you can't post you can check in every once in a while.

I would just remind you as a social worker--take care of you first. There is no point dying on a plane going down if you don't put on your oxygen mask soon. That is the most overused yet oddly effective metaphor ever. Take breaks when you can and do at least ONE nice thing for yourself each day, even if it's IDK posting a valuable attribute you have on the mirror each day and reading it and believing it.

Hang in there. You need any hair ties, you know who to come to. Even though, as I said, you are a total miscreant. LOL had to end with that.

Well not really: you and your dad are in my prayers and whatever happens you (and probably your dad, although that can be a bit ethereal although here's hoping not) are gonna be OK.

I am sure he is glad to have you on board and helping. If I had to go out, I would like nothing more than my kiddo helping. Of course he'd argue with the husband until they bonded over my shared grumpiness.

((Hugs to you and your family.))

Anna

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
@Cloud-FF7 totally understand. Tienes que cuidar a tu papa but look after yourself too and it has been said here we will miss you and we will be here whenever you need us.

I will miss my spanish (not really spanish lol) fellow fan of futbol here :lol:

Big hugs Cloud :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread