Teo22 Hello too everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hello to everybody on ECF and a special thanks to Mooch for all the help with picking out the best batteries for my needs!!!
On 08/22/2018 will be 5 years that I quit smoking cigarette's & started vaping what a miracle that was. I thought I would never quit because I loved the taste so much, and now I can't handle the taste or smell of tobacco or nicotine I only make my juices with 0.50mg/ml to improve the taste.
I also would like to thank ECF for helping me out for almost 5 years!!!!
Thanks Again,
Ted O.
San Diego, CA.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Just wanted to say hello to everybody on ECF and a special thanks to Mooch for all the help with picking out the best batteries for my needs!!!
On 08/22/2018 will be 5 years that I quit smoking cigarette's & started vaping what a miracle that was. I thought I would never quit because I loved the taste so much, and now I can't handle the taste or smell of tobacco or nicotine I only make my juices with 0.50mg/ml to improve the taste.
Thanks Again,
Ted O.
San Diego, CA.

Welcome from the shadows and into ECF. :) I realize that there are quite a few lurkers out there that read this just for informative purposes or google links. It's nice to have a thank you from time to time to help confirm that what we're doing actually helps.. that's the only reason I post on ECF. %99.9 of my posts are on the new member forums, since that's where most of the help is needed. Thank YOU for acknowleging everyone... and especially @Mooch . He's helped me quite a bit as well.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Thanks Again,
    Ted O.
    San Diego, CA.
    Glad I could help and congratulations on five years!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread