Tesla Invader IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Sometimes I like to have something hefty in hand too, most of all when I'm at home. So zinc/aluminum is a nice touch.
When I'm on the go though, I've come to appreciate resin/plastic mods quite a bit.
It's nice, if you don't have to wear braces or a second waistbelt, to keep the trousers where they belong. And carrying a handbag isn't that much of an option for me as well.:D

But you're right, more curvy is always better. Sore hands aren't very funny

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The punk made me wary of sharp edges, you shouldn't have to wear bandages to vape. It also (to me) looked like something my Roomba dragged in, hoping for a treat. It's not attractive (to me). Oh I bought one, due to my love of the steampunk nano, and I love all metal too and I don't care how heavy something is as long as it's not painful to pick up.

I do love Tesla and some of the weird things they do. I bet if I'd had the one battery 85watt version of the punk, it might have been better. Etc.

I mean, I'm guessing the Legend is one of the largest heaviest mods I own, but I pick it up and vape it all the time (and still love it) because it's so well balanced. It is, coincidentally, also the ONE mod I have yet to drop, but golly, I'm not about into deliberately TRAINING my hands into dropping something, just because I know it can "take it." That doesn't seem smart. LOL.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: mimöschen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread