Tesla Won't Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

simage

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Massachusetts
I am getting a voltage reading of 3.57VDC . I am having this issue with both of my batteries that are new as well. It is definitely an issue with the device. Is there a way to recalibrate the voltage seen by the device to make it accurate again? Also is there a way to talk to someone on the phone as opposed to the help desk? This is very time consuming and the only other device I own is straight burning the only juice I have. I realize stuff just breaks sometimes but I can't afford more juice until the end of the month and I would love to taste it with the stuff I have. (Sorry, a little venting added)

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Simage, you should have received reply to all of your messages with this issue in a matter of a few hours, I looked at your ticket, and the customer service team called it in for an RMA replacement.

Unfortunately, there's no reprogramming the chip inside once the unit is manufactured.

Our distribution center phone service is in the middle of being put up now, but there's not anyone there 24/7 to answer your call - so we use the ticket system to make sure your issue is handled.

Demoness

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2010
Port Richey, Florida
Hmmm. $79.95 + only a 30 day warranty = probably going to pass on this one. :( Looks cool, but for the price I would want more than a 30 day warranty.

I would have to agree to the warranty. I am in the market for a good mod and I really like what the Tesla has to offer. It is that 30 day warranty without even an option to purchase an extended warranty (like 1yr) that is holding me back. I would be less hesitant if it could have at least a 90 day warranty and an option to purchase an extended warranty would be a plus. Heck, even walmart has that option on a lot of items. My luck, I would purchase one and it would quit working on day 31. Then what do I do? Spend more money I don't have and probably look elsewhere... Just my opinion.

iVape, it would be nice if you could back your product up with a better warranty. I think this mod could become more popular if you are able to lengthen that warranty (if possible) and possibly add an extended warranty option (also if possible). People would not be as hesitant to spend the $80 and it would show how confident you are about the longevity of your design and it's components. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread