Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Everyone around ECF either knows TexasT or Will get to know TexasT during their stay here. Currently he is in the hospital and in all of our prayers to return safe and soon.

The way we figure it, when he gets home he is going to need laughter as that truly is the best medicine and TexasT loves contest sooooooooooo............

Starting now until he returns let's abuse his avatar as much as possible. You can find his avatar all over the forums right now, just right click and save.

Use photoshop, mspaint, any photo editor you like to alter his avatar. Give it a mustache, take it around the world by adding it to other pictures, add stuff to it, whatever you like to make it funny.

After you edit it in any way post it here for everyone to enjoy. The only rule is you can only post ONE picture a day.

When he returns he can go through them and pick his favorite and that person will be the winner.

The winner may choose ANY E-Cigarette Kit on the Vapor Junction site for their prize.

Good Luck and have fun!

Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well I don't know how funny it is but I'll start off with the one I've been wearing!!!

ECFtexasttigger444.jpg

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
you all are most welcome. Everyone please don't worry about your "photo skills" just make it fun so TT has some funny pics to come home to. We want everyone to enter some pics.

Keep em' rollin.

Btw Pokey. Good luck to your GameCocks this season and a HUGE thanks to Clemson for knocking off Auburn last weekend. I laughed so hard and that win make my Ravens losing to the Titans bearable lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread