Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hot Dawg!!!

I'm always telling you guys what a fine guy I think DeXTeR is and there is proof of that one more time right there in his post. What a nice thing to do for two really fine people.

I sure am proud to call him my friend!

Where are you going to find a vendor who says "It's for that reason that contest and threads like these are important to us. It allows us to take the business, the vendor, and the customer aspects out of our daily lives and replace it with the family atmosphere that we so need."

I'm really touched.

Right down to the cockleberries of my heart!

TT

TT, I couldn't agree with you more - Thank you so much, DeXTeR!

I really appreciate it. But the most enjoyment came from being a small part of TT's get-well thread.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
thank you, guys!

i do have a request though and i think it's ok because the question came up at the beginning of the thread. i would like this price to go to gummy.
i asked him not too long ago if he could work with some pictures i had of my rottweiler max who is no longer with me. gummy took the time to present me with a picture that just about had me in tears. so, please, in memory of max, i would like the price to go to gummy.

2v8hen7.jpg

Tib - That was very nice of you to give your prize to Gummy. The picture of Max is beautiful. He was a beautiful boy and I'm sorry that he's no longer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread