TexasT's FSUSA Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well all you love-starved boys, I really hate to do this to you ... but the cherished MistressNomad signature/autograph was on my most recent FSUSA receipt, is in my possession and will be framed and placed on the wall of my den in a prominent place.

Check this out ...

View attachment 28403

Now ordinarily I would just gloat a bit and maybe go on about how special this is to me, and it is ... but things get even better if you can imagine.

Take a look at this from the same FSUSA receipt ...

View attachment 28405

This is an authentic piece of artwork from the hands of our talented, beautiful Kristen and is on the same FSUSA receipt.

Let's face it guys. Tattoos are nice, beards are cool, muscles are fine, but the cows have it.

Eat your hearts out.

TexasT

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
It's the little things like the receipt notes that have me coming back to FSUSA for more. Got another shipment in today (is it just me, or does Rocking Chair taste exactly like opening a bottle of my mom's homegrown canned green beans? It sounds weird, but it's awesome), and a third with what will hopefully be the "all-day vape" I've been looking for arriving in the next couple of days.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
well all you love-starved boys, i really hate to do this to you ... But the cherished mistressnomad signature/autograph was on my most recent fsusa receipt, is in my possession and will be framed and placed on the wall of my den in a prominent place.

Check this out ...

View attachment 28403

now ordinarily i would just gloat a bit and maybe go on about how special this is to me, and it is ... But things get even better if you can imagine.

Take a look at this from the same fsusa receipt ...

View attachment 28405

this is an authentic piece of artwork from the hands of our talented, beautiful kristen and is on the same fsusa receipt.

Let's face it guys. Tattoos are nice, beards are cool, muscles are fine, but the cows have it.

Eat your hearts out.

Texast

cool beans

now now, miss Kristen doesn't have endless time to draw artwork on evereyone's orders!!!!

but every now and then, and hey keep an eye out for mom's signature too she's signing some while she is here, she signs with
mahalo nui loa which is Hawaiian for thank you very much
Donna jean

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
Didn't get your Moms signature on my invoice, but did double check just in case, lol. Perhaps my next order I'll get a surprise! But I love everyone signature on there. How long is your Mom staying?
now now, miss Kristen doesn't have endless time to draw artwork on evereyone's orders!!!!

but every now and then, and hey keep an eye out for mom's signature too she's signing some while she is here, she signs with
Donna jean

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina

Donna jean

I GOT DONNA JEAN'S AUTOGRAPH TODAY! WOOHOO!! Now I want Cassies! I keep watching for it!

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
You get all the ladies!!! Im gonna steal your COW!! lol :D

Well all you love-starved boys, I really hate to do this to you ... but the cherished MistressNomad signature/autograph was on my most recent FSUSA receipt, is in my possession and will be framed and placed on the wall of my den in a prominent place.

Check this out ...

View attachment 28403

Now ordinarily I would just gloat a bit and maybe go on about how special this is to me, and it is ... but things get even better if you can imagine.

Take a look at this from the same FSUSA receipt ...

View attachment 28405

This is an authentic piece of artwork from the hands of our talented, beautiful Kristen and is on the same FSUSA receipt.

Eat your hearts out.

TexasT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
You get all the ladies!!! Im gonna steal your COW!! lol :D

I'll tell you Redneck, its not easy at my age being a cow symbol for all these cow loving girls. They just flat wear me out. Then on top of that I have to put up with that Short-Qhit Ab who is always so jealous. And you know how those short qhits are. I heard a rumor that he had some platform socks special made to get him up to where he'd be 4' 1" tall. He's even shaved his head so he would look big like Nixdaddy!

And all this is hard on me. Saturday night I'm scheduled to appear as a guest with some male exotic dancers at a Gentlemens Club in Houston, Sunday I travel and Monday I have to do a shirtless thing on Oprah, Tuesday is Jimmy Kimmel, Wednesday is the Ellen DeGeneres show - on and on. I hardly have time for my cows any more.

Their even talking to me about doing a movie!!! George Clooney will be me, Gary Coleman is going to play the part of Ab and Brad Pitt wants to do the LD part. He's going to have to shave his head though because LD is hair challenged.

So if you want to help me take care of my cows I'd sure appreciate it buddy. My mother-in-law said she would help you and she says to tell you she absolutely looooves Big Boys. She is a bit on the huge side herself, in fact she's very huge. But she's a barrel of fun!

Last edited:

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
I'll tell you Redneck, its not easy at my age being a cow symbol for all these cow loving girls. They just flat wear me out. Then on top of that I have to put up with that Short-Qhit Ab who is always so jealous. And you know how those short qhits are. I heard a rumor that he had some platform socks special made to get him up to where he'd be 4' 1" tall. He's even shaved his head so he would look big like Nixdaddy!

And all this is hard on me. Saturday night I'm scheduled to appear as a guest with some male exotic dancers at a Gentlemens Club in Houston, Sunday I travel and Monday I have to do a shirtless thing on Oprah, Tuesday is Jimmy Kimmel, Wednesday is the Ellen DeGeneres show - on and on. I hardly have time for my cows any more.

Their even talking to me about doing a movie!!! George Clooney will be me, Gary Coleman is going to play the part of Ab and Brad Pitt wants to do the LD part. He's going to have to shave his head though because LD is hair challenged.

So if you want to help me take care of my cows I'd sure appreciate it buddy. My mother-in-law said she would help you and she says to tell you she absolutely looooves Big Boys. She is a bit on the huge side herself, in fact she's very huge. But she's a barrel of fun!

Hmmmm.... My head is not shaved... but it's very close. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hmmmm.... My head is not shaved... but it's very close. :)

Arnold Schwarzenegger announced today that he is chasing the part of Nixdaddy in the upcoming TexasT movie. Apparently he is going to be job hunting soon. Arnold told the Associated Press that he is willing to sacrifice his head of hair to get this choice part.

Julia Roberts has indicated an interest in the part of Free2BMe and is to be screen tested soon. Others asking for parts include Angelina Jolie who wants the part of vaporgalinfla, Jenifer Lopez is chasing the part of maureen, Jennifer Hewitt has shown interest in the part of samsmom and Penelope Cruz will audition for the part of MistressNomad.

More on this will be announced later. This reporter is of the opinion that this may be THE movie of 2011 when it is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread