TFA DX Banana Cream review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
When I first got this flavor and vaped it, I was extremely thrilled that it was quite strong even at 10%. I vape 70/30 mix with 70 being pg so I get alot of flavor. But after this flavor steeps it loses a TON of its flavor. It becomes very very mild. So much so that I even added in another 50% flavor on top of what I had in it originally, and its still far more mild than when I first made it. I have tested this on 2 30ml bottles and figured out how much it loses when steeped.

Its fantastic fresh made at 10%, but if you like strong flavor, you will probably have to go up past 15%. Even at 15% it seems like it is still very mild. Was thrilled at first, but now Im thinking of finding something different. What a shame.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
When I first got this flavor and vaped it, I was extremely thrilled that it was quite strong even at 10%. I vape 70/30 mix with 70 being pg so I get alot of flavor. But after this flavor steeps it loses a TON of its flavor. It becomes very very mild. So much so that I even added in another 50% flavor on top of what I had in it originally, and its still far more mild than when I first made it. I have tested this on 2 30ml bottles and figured out how much it loses when steeped.

Its fantastic fresh made at 10%, but if you like strong flavor, you will probably have to go up past 15%. Even at 15% it seems like it is still very mild. Was thrilled at first, but now Im thinking of finding something different. What a shame.
**New info-- Since I have been through 30ml of the dx banana so far. Vaping it back and forth vs my creme de menth, in the same tanks "2 different kinds" at the same wattage on the same 2 different batteries and mods. I can safely say that the dx banana cream KILLS your throat hit. It makes it basically non existent once its steeped. Its too bad, the flavor is good. But its worthless when steeped because the flavor actually decreases and the throat hit basically disappears. Just letting yall know, if you like throat hit, dont buy the dx banana cream.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
**************************************************************************************
EDIT FINAL--It turns out the tank I have been using for this flavor had a serious leaking and flooding problem. I picked it up to test it and there was like 1ml of juice on my table from sitting overnight. The flavor is awesome, and throat hit is there also. Great flavoring, if a mod sees this this thread can be deleted because my original post is completely wrong. I dont want people to read the first post and be misled by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread