Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I've used the vape wizard from FA. Cant really tell if it's making a difference in my mixes or not but I've only used it at .5-1%. Curious to find out what the differences are between it and the smooth because of the price difference. You can get four ounces of smooth for less than 7.00 as opposed to 25.00 for the MTS, but then again it could be worth the price difference. Was hoping to get a few of the veterans to chime in on this one

Nuggit

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2014
Third rock from the sun
I use smooth in EVERYTHING. 1-1.5% just got 2oz. Tends to blend the flavors together, instead of just having flavors hit you together. Doesn't mash em, helps em be a complete recipe. Adds body, smooths for sure, and gives a sence of "feel" to my vapes. I don't go over 1.5% or it can really mute flavors I'm trying to pop. Love it like EM!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Nuggit had hit it right on the head. MTS Vape Wizard and Magic Mask gives the same effect. Vape Wizard also has a woody note for tobaccos. Magic Mask is for non tobaccos. The stuff is used to stabilize the flavorings for a smoother mouth feel. Like how we eat or drink something. How the flavor fades away, instead of lingering for more than 8 to 10 seconds. I achieve this with distilled water in my mixes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread