TFA - specific recipes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
im looking to find recipies with the exact flavors i have purchased already. as i canot purchase any others at this momment.

Bavarian Cream Flavor-4ml
Black Cherry Flavor-4ml
Blueberry Flavor (Extra)-15ml
Bubblegum Flavor-4ml
Champagne Type Flavor (PG)-4ml
Coffee Flavor Extra (clear)-4ml
Peach (Juicy) Flavor-4ml
Raspberry Flavor-4ml
Strawberry (Ripe) Flavor-15ml
Sweetener-4ml

thanks in advance for any help.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
strawberry, bubble gum and sweetener = strawberry bubblicious ? try that if u like strawberry bubbulicious
any specific quantities/ratios of each flavor would be helpfull...

Blueberry extra @ 10%
Juicy Peach @ 8%
Raspberry @ 10% plus 2 drops sweetener per 5ml

Coffee Clear - Back of the closet and forget about it. NEVER ADD SWEET CREAM unless you enjoy Baby Powder!

i figured the coffee would be something hard to work with. i tried to get a creme-ish flavor that didnt contain esters or milk derivatives and ended up with bavarian creme. coffee is just a trial flavor to test any blending skills.

Moogle

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Portland, OR
You are just beginning. Trust me you will have a whole bunch of little vials really soon. You are at the place I was 3 months ago and I have a lot of great recipes. I still have a long way to go to get to mixology Yoda. These things take time. Reference these threads if you haven't yet (I have referred many a newbie to these). And happy DIY.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../4658-flavor-apprentice-flavoring-thread.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/343181-tpa-tfa-recipes-only.html

There are so many great threads on this site and great Cohorts who can lead you in the right direction but you are on a great direction to begin with. Stay on the DIY path. It only gets better.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
50% blueberry and 50% strawberry total flavoring about 15% to make a Papa Smurf...and then try it w/ some Bavarian cream as well.

what % of bavarian creme? ive tried 3 different mixes i made with 5%, 10%, 15% and it seems to taste like coffee - which ruins my atomizers to tasting only like that.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
50% blueberry and 50% strawberry total flavoring about 15% to make a Papa Smurf...

going to try this as soon as i empty one of these bottles.

Is their blueberry extra any good? The only blueberry I've tried was Hangsen and its awful. (the completed juice, not the flavor) Tastes perfumey and soapy. Not something I'd consider vapable. Lol

i havent tried the other blueberry flavors they sell, but the blueberry extra seems to be pretty natural tasting, and works best at 4-8% from what i ben tasting. it gets soapy when you add it at high %s.

i did manage to make some pretty decent bottles of juice after mixing so many combinations.

Peaberry Champ
at 36mls
10% champagne
6% strawberry
4%peach

Chazzberry
at 10mls
10% blueberry extra
7% raspberry
5% black cherry

Last edited:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I was thinking Papa Smurf too! My recipe from online calls for Ethyl Maltol and Whipped Cream, but I bet Bav. Cream could be substituted as well.

8% Strawberry Ripe
8% Blueberry
5% Whipped Cream (sub Bav. Cream)
Add sweetener to taste

50% blueberry and 50% strawberry total flavoring about 15% to make a Papa Smurf...and then try it w/ some Bavarian cream as well.

E_Cig Vicious

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Gateway to the Midwest
Is their blueberry extra any good? The only blueberry I've tried was Hangsen and its awful. (the completed juice, not the flavor) Tastes perfumey and soapy. Not something I'd consider vapable. Lol

The Hangsen Blueberry to me was the same but many swear by it. It was much better in a months time but still remained in the crappy department.
I love blueberry flavor and I'm on a quest but so far still looking working on a flavorful batch. In TFA I have Blueberry Extra, Blueberry Wild, and Blueberry Candy PG. I've mixed the Wild up to 15% and still lacks flavor even after adding 6 drops of Extra in a 10ml trying to get it to pop. I like it but there is nothing but a hint on the exhale. I started @5% and worked up and my testing is all done with trident/igo-l/w drippers. They are pretty natural in comparison to stuff like Hangsen or Dekang.

Last edited:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
The absolute best/realistic "blueberry"??? FA's BILBERRY! (saw that on an ECX review, and whoever said it was ultra-spot-on-right!). Bilberries are a little less sweet than blueberries (but in the same family) - so you may need to add a bit of sweetener (depending on your recipe).

Go easy! It's one powerful lil' berry :)

krewblink

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
California
Hints and Tips From me, Im not perfect but this is how i do,

Make one flavor your Base flavor like strawberry so it will be the highest flavor try 9%
Lets add some peach ok try 6%
Oh some bubblelicious now...4%

Total flavor 19% Try to be in that range for total 15-25% more or less is likely too much or too little.

Have fun Happy Vaping.

E_Cig Vicious

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Gateway to the Midwest
The absolute best/realistic "blueberry"??? FA's BILBERRY! (saw that on an ECX review, and whoever said it was ultra-spot-on-right!). Bilberries are a little less sweet than blueberries (but in the same family) - so you may need to add a bit of sweetener (depending on your recipe).

Go easy! It's one powerful lil' berry :)
Ahh yes! I've enjoyed the real berry and supplements derived from them to promote eye health. I will be getting some soon as I price shop around. I have never purchased anything FA yet. Thank you very much for the tip! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread