TFA Tobacco Absolute

Status
Not open for further replies.

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
Where would I be able to get more tobacco absolute that is exactly or similar to TFA's tobacco absolute? I read about this somewhere but I cant remember where it was. I read that TFA themselves were referring their customers that were looking for the tobacco absolute somewhere else but I dont remember where it was.

Im not looking for the Inawera absolutes.. Im looking for that same flavor of tobacco absolute that TFA used to carry

Any kind of help would be nice.

JackH

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
United States
Where would I be able to get more tobacco absolute that is exactly or similar to TFA's tobacco absolute? I read about this somewhere but I cant remember where it was. I read that TFA themselves were referring their customers that were looking for the tobacco absolute somewhere else but I dont remember where it was.

Im not looking for the Inawera absolutes.. Im looking for that same flavor of tobacco absolute that TFA used to carry

Azure is good.

Azure Vaping 1.5 ml vial Tobacco absolute w/ ethyl alcohol

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

That would be Virginia TA

This is already mixed and ready to use.

Tobacco Absolute Virginia (WG) - Vapers Tek

or

https://www.ecigexpress.com/virginia-tobacco-by-flavourart.html

This is a pure rustica which is slightly sweeter then virginia and makes a good pipe and cigar TA. This is a pure paste the same consistency as TFA.

TOBACCO ABSOLUTE: Samara Botane Aromatic Apothecary

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
i think Bulgarian is what TFa was using, i smell it when i mix the bulgarian , it smells very close to what TFA was selling. although it doesnt have the same color . so i may be wrong.

thank you danny. and thanks jack..

I still have some of the original TFA TA and used it last weekend in an ADV that I make. It seems to have more of an ashy taste which is pretty typical of the Virginia TA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread