tfv12 prince vs unwell valyrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamaman

Jul 24, 2016
Ft. Worth, TX
Not everyone will experience the short life coil life that you have on the Prince, xxwhitexknightxx. I use the .4 ohm coil on my Prince, and vape at the lower end of what the manufacturer recommends (about 50 watts). I find the flavor quite satisfying, and I'm getting 2 weeks on my coils before needing to replace.

Even so, I hope to try the Valyrian soon!

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I'm thinking about a new mod and tank set up. I'm thinking about the prince or the valyrian. Anyone have both that can give me pros and cons

the only thing that makes me think twice about the prince is that my original tfv8 cloud beast leaks like a .... all the time.
If you want flavor with mellow clouds get the crown3 or valaryian. They have good coil life and are easy to change coils. The prince is one of smokes newer tanks and since they are selling so many they are mass producing coils like crazy and a lot are faulty. I’d go with the TFV8 imo. I own 3 myself and NEVER had a leaking issue. Just screw the coil to the top chimney first and you will have 0 leaks. Plus you has soooo many coil options for the TFV8 including
  • Eleaf ERL RBA
  • Eleaf ERLQ coils
  • Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
  • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
  • Horizontech DUOS coils
  • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
  • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
  • OBS V OCCoils
  • Sense Blazer 200 coils
  • SMOK TFV8 coils

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't sub0hm so take that for what it's worth, but folks seem pretty consistently happy with the Uwell Crown (original or 3, 2 not so much) and coil life tends to be longer by most reports I've seen.

@AshKicker , you are the new expert on "what" coils go in "which" smok devices, it's great info I think, so thanks for compiling those lists. To the OP, I think if you like the tank other than coil life, trying some non-proprietary coils may help, and cost less. Do keep in mind that dark, sweet, or otherwise gunky juices (like NETs or WTA) may lessen coil life across the board, although some coils can handle more "gunk" than others and keep on going.

Anna

Reactions: AshKicker

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I don't sub0hm so take that for what it's worth, but folks seem pretty consistently happy with the Uwell Crown (original or 3, 2 not so much) and coil life tends to be longer by most reports I've seen.

@AshKicker , you are the new expert on "what" coils go in "which" smok devices, it's great info I think, so thanks for compiling those lists. To the OP, I think if you like the tank other than coil life, trying some non-proprietary coils may help, and cost less. Do keep in mind that dark, sweet, or otherwise gunky juices (like NETs or WTA) may lessen coil life across the board, although some coils can handle more "gunk" than others and keep on going.

Anna
Color of juice has nothing to do with it. Juice that sits in the sun turn brown because the nicotine is having a reaction. Glucose is what ruins coils

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread