Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Didn't make a difference, if anything at a higher wattage more popping exacerbated the mouth piece filling with juice. My take, duff batch of coils. One of them even wouldn't thread in correctly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That does not surprise me, you never know what you are actually getting when you buy coil heads from ebay. The scratch off code on my fakes came up as authentic even. But the colors on the box were wrong, and some of the text on the box was the wrong font. I would try buying from a reputable dealer (not ebay), you may pay more but you will probably have a much better experiance.

Limeybastard

Mar 11, 2018
USA, FL
That does not surprise me, you never know what you are actually getting when you buy coil heads from ebay. The scratch off code on my fakes came up as authentic even. But the colors on the box were wrong, and some of the text on the box was the wrong font. I would try buying from a reputable dealer (not ebay), you may pay more but you will probably have a much better experiance.
I've always had my suspicions about those alleged authentic scratch off codes.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I recently bought some replacement coils for my smok tv8f tank. The Q2 0.4ohm type. Looks legit with scratch off on back of box.

The issue I'm getting is that that I taste juice being sucked up via the mouth piece and into my mouth. So as I was cleaning my 8 hour old coil tank pipe I noticed black stuff on paper towel. Is this normal? I'm vaping 70 /30 vapecraft juice. Mod is set at 25W.

The black stuff and also the original issue of juice being drawn into my mouth on every vape is my concern. Thanks. View attachment 752061

When your wattage is too low you will get spit back Vape it at the lowest recommended wattage and you will be fine

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread