Thank You Bloog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Today makes one year that I quit smoking analog cigarettes, all thanks to Bloog. I originally ordered my maxx fusion kit On Dec 14th after seeing Leaford's video on Youtube, my intent was to try another e-cig mainly for the use of smoking indoors. After receiving it I put it off to the side til after the holidays mainly because memories of the other e-cig I tried and not liking the performance of it made me have second thoughts. Finally on Jan 10th, 2011 I opened my Bloog MaxxFusion kit, after my first few puffs I was hooked and no longer craved analog cigs. I quickly disposed of my remaining analogs and continued to vape. I will not lie the first few weeks were rough and I had times where I wanted an analog but I did not crave them.I was so impressed with the technology and the flavors that when I heard Bloog needed help at the office I did not hesitate to interview for the job. Skip forward a year I no longer think about wanting an analog nor do I care for the smell of them. With that I would like to thank Leaford, Mike and Warren for selling a superior product and I for one can not wait to see whats in store for 2012. Keep up the great work!

P.S. I also would like to thank Chris, Aileen and Jodi for doing a great job in the CS and shipping department.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
cheers indeed. i wish i had known how good e-cigs were that long ago. i had heard about them but immediately dismissed them because of my preconcieved notion that they would be ineffective and unsatisfying (which was based on absolutely nothing). i could not have been further from the truth.

i too am very excited to see what Leaford has in store for us this year. he made a few hints and it really got me anticipating. cant wait!! :D

+1 on Aileen. i had an issue with my PCC and she swiftly resolved it. or at least facilitated it. awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread