Bloog Maxx Fusion is very awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volgot

Feb 8, 2011
Stockholm, NJ
Just want to confirm that Bloog Maxx Fusion with mini PCC arrived today and build quality of all parts is amazing.

My wife just started vaping and she very happy with it.. Vapor is awesome, looks just like а real analog cigarette. Battery - this is smth marvelous: it was charged little about 10 hours ago, since then my girlfriend vapes about 3-4 puffs every 30 min and her short auto battery steel alive..
Also, it activates without any delay. Very good job, Leaford!

I'm steel smoking analog :)
I tried Bloog 11 mg menthol - tastes like body spray (for me) but was strong (even little dizzy after a couple of puffs o_O) Waiting for Johnson Creek delivery, maybe it'll be better to taste.

Pros: I do not need to buy cigarettes to my wife anymore :)
Cons: I can lose my better half if something goes wrong *(short circuit, аcrolein, or smth.)

Volgot

Feb 8, 2011
Stockholm, NJ
Thanks, Leaford!

Went the second day and my wife steel alive..
(She smoked half a pack slims per day, but now she only vapes)

But, more interesting is that Maxx Fusion mini 'voodoo' Battery steel alive too, without any recharge (was charged about 23,5 hours ago) .. with the same cartomizer o_O

Leaford, we would like to buy a few 65mm black battery, but they steel 'OUT OF STOCK' ..

Update: now blinks the Battery (which means about 12 hours vaping && 12 hours standby, fantastic!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread